T H R E E

G A J I M A (가지마)
(don't go)

"Eren we need to eat" Mikasa irked, getting annoyed by the man. Eren stared at her and the people around them, they must've thought about things like.

"Little lovers making a scene"

But those two weren't lovers at all. Each of them thought about being One-Sided.

One-sided Love.

"I'm sorry, i misheard" Eren took his hand off her wrist, looking away from embarrassment. He doesn't want to hear those words from her mouth, it was hurtful and harsh. Yet, he said it to her before too.

What did Mikasa feel?

Eren looked at her once more, seeing her state. "I really am the Villain aren't i?" Eren mumbled.

"You aren't, you're just...." Mikasa heard him as he observed her lips, waiting for the missing words from her statement. "Nevermind, forget it" Mikasa sighs and walks ahead of him.

Eren was disappointed, he wanted to know what that was, yet the raven headed girl didn't let it out so he decided to let it slip.

He paced a little faster so that she would be by right his side. Walking together, holding each others hands.

Looking like a couple that goes on a sweet date.

But she refused his hands, it was too awkward between them now. They walked around the place, ate some street food, discovered new things, played some games.

But the fun was now over, and they needed to go back to the corps. Mikasa returned the clothes to the respective houses she stole them from, and they both got changed back to their own clothes.

They got back, seeing Levi waiting for them. "Tch, took you both long enough" the Ackerman rolled his eyes and let both the returners come in. "Did Yeager enjoy?" He asked the raven headed girl, raising an eyebrow. "I don't know sir" Mikasa replied, she looked at Eren and saw that he looked a little happy.

Despite rejecting his hand, this guy had little happiness in him.

It was because he was with someone special.

But,

Was he special to her too?

He used to be, he used to be the most special person in his life. He used to be the only person she was interested in. She cared about him more than anyone else.

But Eren felt like he ruined it.

Just with a simple 'I Hate you'. Well, who wouldn't get hurt getting told those words? Who wouldn't? Even Eren didn't want Mikasa to say those words infront of him, because it was a pain to listen to. Especially from someone who you really care about.

He wanted her back, and he's determined. He wants to make things back again, but Eren knew it wouldn't be that easy. It wouldn't be that easy to make her fall for him again.

As Levi took Eren down to his cell, Eren called out to him. "Captain, please...can you do me a favour?" He pleaded. "Tsk, what is it brat?" Levi stopped for a second and looked at him. "I want Mikasa back" Levi was shocked, Eren? Wanting the other 'brat' back? He had no idea he would ask for this.

"If you mean that in a Relationship kind of thing, I can't help you. Your love life is none of my business"

"Sir, please...Just...Help me one last time..." Eren kneeled down and begged. Levi looked at him with disgust, he kicked his face. "Goddamnit you stupid brat, why don't you get her yourself? You weak, horrendous villain"

"CAPTAIN!!"

Mikasa shouted, looking at the bloody scene again. "E-Eren" She looked at him. She quickly ran to levi and pushed him away, her own body acting in the process.

"You Ackermans have a host, and your host is me"

Mikasa remembered what Eren had said as she collapsed down on the floor.  She's done it again, she protected him because of that stupid Ackerman instinct. She placed both her hands on her head, while it started hurting like hell. She groaned in pain, as she began having headaches. She felt dizziness surround her, as she passed out hardly hitting the floor.

"Mikasa!!" Eren shouted. His stupid bloody looking face staring right at her. He stood up, and held her in his arms. "Are you okay Mikasa??!!" He shook her, wiping down one tear from her eye.

Levi went up and called Jean. "Oi Horseface, the love of your life passed out" Jean immediately tensed up, running down to the destination he saw Mikasa go in. "Mikasa!!" He shouted, yet he saw him.

He saw him holding her by his arms. He looked like a monster. His face,
Bloody hell!!!

He looked like he came straight out from a horror movie. But Jean didn't mind that at all. All he minded was how Eren held her near him, and caressed her like that.

He was angry that Eren was touching something he abandoned, left, and broken. "Eren, let go of her" Jean demanded. Eren tilted his head, and saw the man. "Asshole" he murmured and stood up, carrying Mikasa in the cliché form of Bridal Style.

"Mind your own business" Eren continue and hissed at him, carrying his special someone upstairs. "I was called by the captain" Jean clapped back, whilst Eren chuckled. "He left me here, free, it means he wanted me to do something"

"Oh my god Eren, stop with your freedom shenanigans" Jean angrily shouted, looking straight at him, his fist up in the air, ready to hit him, yet he remembered Mikasa was there.

"I'm not free, i realize that my heart is trapped, and I can't get out" Eren continued upstairs, as he saw few cadets outside. He asked them where Mikasa's room was and they scared'ly told him.

Jean was left shocked and angry. Why did that man have to come back? He hurt her, He left her behind, yet he's back at it again, trying to act friendly to the woman who he once broke.

"Eren Yeager, I'll protect her from you. You bastard" Jean cussed under his breath, clenching his fist with anger. He didn't want Eren near her at all. Jean wanted to protect her. To protect the love of his life from the man that caused her too much pain.

-
Eren placed the passed out beauty on her own bed, her body so peaceful and tired. "I'm sorry Mikasa" he muttered once again as he held her hand, sitting on the chair next to her bed. He looked at her face, looking down at her luxurious lips. Those lips that shouted his name all the time.

She could make a song with it.

"I'm an asshole, goddamnit, i was wrong. I didn't know what i feel...i still don't know what i feel Mikasa" He started fiddling with her fingers, tracing her palm.

"But Mikasa, I realize...I feel happy whenever I'm with you. You make me smile, laugh, and even have the courage to go through life. Mikasa, you're an Angel" With his free hand, he held her scarf and touched its fabric.

"I want to wrap it around you again and again and again and again, until i die... I'm happy that i saved you that day" He carefully moved his chair a little closer to her bed and leaned.

"Mikasa, i-i don't know what i feel about you, but I've never felt it before" He leaned a little more.

"Mikasa-" His lips were almost kissing hers, but suddenly he felt her breath and realized what he was doing. "Shit" he moved his face away, and stood up, leaving her hand hanging behind. "I'm gonna go, I'm...sorry" He walked to the door.

"Eren....Stay" he heard her say.

"Mikasa?"

"Stay!!" She shouted which made him look back at her.

She was crying, yet she was still asleep. So Eren decided to stay to save her from her dreams. He smiled, knowing that she was dreaming about him.

"Don't cry Mikasa, I'm here"

"It goes round & round, why do I keep coming back
I go down & down, at this point, I’m just a fool
Whatever I do, I can’t help it
It’s definitely my heart, my feelings but why don’t they listen to me
I’m just talking to myself again, talking to myself again"
-BTS