movin' out.

"we're gonna miss you mali" 

my mom and dad are my bestfriends, they helped me buy the apartment in la, i couldn't be more thankful for them.

"im gonna miss you guys too"

"MALI WAITTTTTT"

"jackson what could you possibly want now?"

jackson's my little brother, he's pretty cool too. 

"if you find ANY girls in la, give this to them"

he proceeds to give a stack of cards with his name, number, and address

"yeah, okay jack, ill definitely do that"  

the moving truck proceeds to honk signaling me to go.

i tell my family goodbye and leave a little tears behind.

"mali, we are moving to la DUDE"

oops, i forgot to say, my bestfriends coming with me. 

natalie mariduena, my literal sister since the 2nd grade, shes been there through everything. 

we were moving to la for a new start, i've always wanted to be a publicist for someone famous and natalie has always wanted to be an assistant for someone famous.

"we've got a long way to go mali, let's do this."

after 18 long hours and no stops in between, we finally arrive. 

"MY LEGS" i screamed, because seriously, they were pretty much numb at this point. 

the apartment my parents helped us buy looked more like a house. it was so pretty. 

it takes us about 2 hours to unload, we decided to only take our beds and we would buy our furniture for cheap when we get the money. 

"do you wanna go look around downtown? we could look for some jobs maybe?" natalie suggested.  

"yeah, let's go be successful nat"

my parents paid for our cars to be delivered to the house so we took my car and headed to downtown la. 

we didn't live as far from it as i thought we would. 

we walked for about 25 minutes until we found a sign at urban outfitters that said ''now hiring'' so we immediately went in there. 

we asked for a application and they asked if we'd be able to fill it out there and answer some questions in the back. 

we answer all the questions they ask and they literally gave us the job right there. 

"i thought we we're gonna have like a little bit of trouble finding a job but i guess not"

we both just looked at eachother and bursted out in laughter 

"come'on nat, let's go eat" 

hi, uhm i'm starting to write again and i think i'm gonna stick with this story. hope you stay w me on this journey:)