Chapter 6

Okay... This title is normal, but I didn't had another idea...

Yahaba PoV (man I was so proud of myself but here we go again)

(TW: slight mention of homophobia)

When I woke up a small 'good morning' left my mouth.

Kyou looked kinda embarrassed, and his hand was shaking a bit: "What's wrong?" "N-nothing.  Just get up dumbass, I'm hungry, but since your lying on my  chest I can't get up." I blushed, damn I didn't realised that i was lying there.

(An: that sounds a bit wrong, but maybe it's jut me and my dirty mind.... Okay fine I'll just shut up.)

 "Sorry Kyou. " "It's fine, just get up, dumbass..." "Could you please stop calling me a dumbass?" "Just telling the truth." And with that words he and I got up and walked down to the kitchen.

"Morning boys", Kyou's mom greeted us. "You're up?", Kyou asked in disbelief. "Of course, want some pancakes? " "Sure, could I also have a hot chocolate?", I asked. "Make it yourself. You know where the stuff is", Kyou replied for her. "Kentarou." "Just telling the truth, I mean he already did it a hundred times, so..." "But I don't want to, to tired", I whined. "Goshhh,  you really are a big baby", Kyou chuckled while helping his mom.

In the end Kyou made a hot chocolate for me and himself, and a tea for his mom.

 "How did you sleep, Shigeru?" "I feel offended, ask him but not your son." I laughed a bit and then replied: "Fine as always Kentarou-san." "Why so formal again, you always call me auntie?" "Just felt like it", I said shrugging my shoulders.

 We all didn't talked that much while eating, but it had this comfortable atmosphere. Sun shining trough the window, and in the background the radio played. 

It was Kyou who broke the silent while washing dishes: "When do you have to be home?" "Don't know, but I think I'm going after this."

◇Timeskip to when Yahaba got home◇  

"I'm back!"

"Finally, where were you?", my mom asked direct. "I said I would be out to whole weekend." "I know this, but I asked where you were." "At Kyoutani's", I mumbled knowing what was coming next.  "Again? I know that best friends spent alot time together. But i don't get because you two are always together!" "We aren't always together..." She ignored me and continued: "Do you perhaps like this boy? I mean I wouldn't want you to end like your sister!" "I do not like Kyou that way!", I shouted voice shaking.  "Oh sweetie,  no need to shout. I know you don't like him that way. We raised you better than your sister", she said with a sweet voice, that I know, she didn't mean it. I hate it here, why is my mother like that? "Can I just go to my room?", I asked, voice still shaking and holding back tears. "You're free to", she said, still this ugly fake smile on her face. And after this words I slowly walked upstairs, holding back the urge to run out of the house and never come back.

"Kyou?", I sobbed. "Hey you just left- Wait are you crying? What happened?", he said with calm voice, which is really rare for him.

"Yahaba?"  I sobbed as answer. "Shigeru? You know you can tell me everything...", Kyou tried again. "I-i had fight with my mom, and she brought up some topics and they were really hurtful", my voice said trembling, even though I tried to calm down. "I won't ask which topics you mean, but whatever it was to make you fell like this,  it isn't true." "Thanks Kyou", and a little sad smile came up my face. He cleared his throat:" I know I'm not he best at building others up, but wanna stay on call? We don't have to talk, just for you to know that I'm there." The smile grew a little: " That would be nice..."

So we stayed like this me sobbing on my bed in call with Kyoutani who was probably also in his room. After a while he put music one and we both listened to the sound.

 I guess Kyou's taste in music isn't always that bad... 

"Hey Yahaba,  sorry but I have to set up the table for lunch. If you want to I can call you again after..." "It's fine, you don't have to", I laughed akwardly. "Then see you tomorrow." I smiled: "Are you gonna pick me up again?" "S-shut up, if you are like this definitely not!" "Awww,  where did soft Kyou go?"

  Beeep, he hung up. Still I was smiling, he would pick me up for sure.

Kyoutani PoV (btw it's the next day)

Even thought yesterday I said I wouldn't pick him up, yet I'm here on his front door.

I let out a sigh, it's not like I don't want to, but I kinda have the feeling Yahaba's parents don't like me that much... 

The doorbell rang and lUcKy me, his mother opened the door.

"You're Kyoutani,  aren't you?" "Yeah..." She looked at me in disbelief: "I still don't get why my precious Shigeru enjoys your company but..." Before she could continue Yahaba rushed out, waved a goodbye to his mother and shut the door. "Sorry about that", he said. "It's fine, your parents don't really like me, huh?" He chuckled: "For them you are the bad boy who steals away their little son." "Ewww,  no thanks hey can keep you." "Mean Kyou-chan." "Omg, could you please stop that?" Why, just why does Oikawa have such an effect on him. He turned around smiling: "Never."

 And with that he took my hand and started running: "Now hurry up or we'll be late, dumbass. " "You're the dumbass here."  

Lucky us we got exactly on time with the bell. First lesson was art, I would never say it out loud, but art is my favorite and best subject. And the best our theme in the moment is graffiti. Actually I'm pretty good at drawing graffiti,  maybe it's because I like experimenting with colours, maybe it's because I like to mix up realistic style with comic style.  Fact is that I'm good at drawing graffiti and I enjoy it.

Drawing is something relaxing and maybe I jut need something like that in my life. To bad that we only have one art lesson today, the next one is math. Stupid math, why do I need it? I mean only the smart people will have to use it later in their life.

◇Timeskip to the end of the schooldah because I'm to lazy to write everything◇

When I left the classroom, I heard steps coming closer and without looking around I knew it must be Yahaba. "Are you free after school?", he asked. "Apparently not, but you can hang out with Akari and me." "It's fine don't want to intrude." I sighed: "You know you won't intrude, because I'm pretty sure they're about to drag Aoi with them. And I really don't want to third wheel." "Then sure", I got as answer.

The way to the cafe was pretty normal, we talked a bit and stuff. 

When we entered the cafe I already saw that I was right. Sitting on the table in the corner, Aoi and Akari. And when I said sitting on the table i meant it. Aoi sitting like a normal person on her chair, Akari was sitting literary on the table like it was normal. This will be sure a fun afternoon. 

So this was the chapter. And my excuse why I took so long. The last few chapters were pretty short and then there was online class and so I decided to write a bit longer chapter. I know it's not that long, but I really like this one. Bye, see you on the next chapter :p