Today we decided to eat dinner together in a fancy restaurant Like a 'one big happy family' Jess's words, not mine.

It was a mistake.

The restaurant kicked us out because we were too loud. And Jess spilled wine at the Manager, it's was chaotic. Jess said that it wasn't the first time.

Not surprised honestly.

walking in New York streets, drunk. It's just me, Jess, Lucas, Mia and Harry. Emma left early because she didn't feel well after drinking all this wine.

Jess is screaming random song lyrics in the middle of the street. She's definitely drunk.
A car was coming her way but she didn't move, she just stood in front of it. Like she didn't almost get killed. The poor guy was scared of her but She just kept singing the lyrics to him.

He probably rethinking all his life decisions at this moment, regretting everything that got him to this point.

Lucas was laughing at her. Like what just happened is nothing. I was too drunk to have a reaction. Harry is just Harry.

Mia and Harry were talking to each other, Mia is also super drunk. She kept trying to take off Harry's shirt.
And tried to kiss him but he would tell her to stop.

" come on, let's get away from the car" I grabbed Jess's hands and saved the poor man's life. But before coming with me She kicked his car and screamed at him for not singing with her.

" he probably doesn't know the lyrics" trying to calm her down.

I turned my head to Harry,
" We need to go back before she does something bad"

"she's 21, you don't need to babysit her," he said without even looking at me.

I'm not as drunk as them, and Harry is the only sober one from us.

Harry was standing over a building. His eyes were closed. He's always closing his eyes like it hurts to look at things.

I noticed that about him. I'm trying to know him by noticing the things he does, I know it's creepy.

The others were fooling around and having fun. I wasn't in the mood to join them.
I went and stood next to Harry. He opened his eyes and looked at me then sighed,

" what do you want?" He asked annoyed.

" Nothing,"

" then why are you standing next to me"

I moved away from him and stood on the wall in front of him. He closed his eyes again. What is he thinking about?

About of nowhere I heard crying and screaming.
I turned my head to see Mia and Jess fighting.
Before I could run to them, I felt a hand holding me and pulling me away with them.

" what are you doing?" I asked

"we're leaving" harry responded.

we walked for ten minutes in silence, it felt like hours. He was still holding my hands making it possible for me to run away.

does he know that he's still holding my hard?

We went to an abandoned house, Harry turned his head to see my reaction, but I was speechless.

He went inside, opened the door, I was behind him, I was very close to him that I could smell his perfume. We went to the stairs. The whole house was scary.
We got inside one of the rooms, Harry went to the window and opened it.

What is he doing?

Then he climbed out, I ran towards the window and saw that he was sitting on the roof of the house I climbed next to him not wanting to be alone in this scary place.