Part Three - Our Secret

A/N is dedicated to @alexissparkerrr You smut loving weirdo (sorry I didn't post it last night)

"Wakey wakey," Said a man in a soothing voice

I grabbed the man by the collar and pulled him onto the bed with me and straddled him.

This morning I wanted to cuddle so that's what I did. I knew this wasn't some random man it was kai, but I don't care right now I was just so comfortable.

"No, not this morning. " Said kai in a stern voice. He began to get up.

"Ugh, I don't want to tease I just want to cuddle," I said sweetly.

"No come on breakfast," He said walking out of my room.

"Ugh" I got up and took a quick shower. I got ready in a gray tank top with red flannel and black jeans. Ofc I also just put on some black fuzzy socks and headed downstairs.

"Good morning," I said. He mumbled good morning and place a plate of pancakes and toast in front of me.

I got up and started to brew some coffee. I got my cup and poured in a bunch of French vanilla creamer. Kai just drank his black and poured a mountain of jam on his toast.

I finish eating and wash my dishes. I got and put my black converse on and was about to walk out the door then I was stopped.

"Where are you going? " Kai asked holding the door shut.

"Well if you must know I'm going to the store. " I said trying to open the door.

"Why? " He asked holding the door tighter. God, why is he so nosey.

"To get some essentials I need like more clothes, toilet paper, maybe some food, and woman products," I said annoyed because this man child is being a nosey ass.

"Well, I'm coming," He said letting go of the door and slipping on his shoes. Kai was wearing black jeans a tight grey t-shirt and a black zip-up jacket.

"Okay... " I said nervously I had to buy tampons in front of him. God, he was cute but he was so annoying.

We started walking and I was bored so the next house we crossed I picked up a newspaper and started flipping through. I was about to turn to the last page and kai snatched it out of my hands.

"What the hell! I was reading that! " I shouted. God, what the hell was he hiding.

"I wanted to read comics. " He states looking at the comics and throwing away the paper.

The rest of the walk was silent beside kai flapping his mouth about something about how he's tried to kill himself or whatever.

"Okay you go over there and shop and I'll start over here. " I said pointing to the hardware section of the store and I was going toward the hygiene section.

He didn't protest and so I grabbed some tampons and quickly stuffed them into my messenger bag.

I also grabbed a kart and threw in toilet paper and clothes. We met up in the food section.

Kai grabbed things for dinner and other meals. I grabbed chips, ice cream, and cupcakes.

"Do you really need that? " Kai asked

"Do you really need pork rinds?" I asked pointing to the mountain of pork rinds in his kart.

"Yes, yes I do" He stated nudging my arm. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"If you eat too many, you gonna turn into a pork rind. " I said through the laughter

~~~Time Skip~~~

"What's for dinner hon," I said trying not to laugh. I love messing around with kai.

"Oh spaghetti Tuesday of course. He said cheerfully. He looked so cute he had a cute smile plastered on his face.

He changed from his jeans to being shirtless with a black apron that said 'kiss the cook' and in some Batman boxers.

" Nice outfit," I said looking at him. He was just too cute. I want to do exactly what the apron said.

I walked over to him I was in black sweat pants and a black sports bra.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Liv I swear to god if you're teasing me. " He said in a stern voice.

"What the apron said 'kiss the cook' so I did. " I said sweetly going back to the island.

"Damn I'm gonna make some that say fuck the cook. " He said smirking. Just like that, the cute moment was gone.

I just rolled my eyes. God he really can ruin everything. He just continued to cook.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I was put up with kai and his annoyingness so I started drinking and then I got drunk. I walked up to kai on the sofa.

I sat on his lap and removed his shirt. He went to speak but I covered his mouth.

"Don't speak just go with it" I said slurring a bit. I took off my shirt and pants leaving me in my bra and panties.

He got the hint and began to remove his pants. I saw the tent in his pants and blushed. I crawled back over to him.

I wanted to tease him I began kitten licking the tip to tease him I got many groans of pleasure from him I sucked on the tip until he grabbed a fist full of hair yanking on it making me moan. He smirked and pushes my head down his length.

I gagged as it hit the back of my throat I began bobbing my head up and down. I rubbed my clit with my free hand and moaned onto his length making him twitch as he came in spurts moaning.

I cleaned him off he grabbed me bring me up to him roughly kissing me. He began rubbing my clit roughly. He climbed onto of me and began decennding until he reached my heat. Without warning he roughly shoved his middle and index finger into roughly thrusting them in and out I threw my head back and began to moan loudly 'Y-Yessssss Malachi' I moaned. He squeezed your breasts and pinched your nipples as punishment for calling him Malachi I just kept moaning. He began suck roughly on my clit.

I felt the knot build in your stomach 'k.. Kai I'm gunnna... ' before I could get the words out I finished all over him tongue he cleaned me up. I yanked his hair up to kiss me. 'Kai I need you' I said in a seductive voice wrapping my legs around his waist bringing him closer. He aligned his member with my heat and roughly slammed into me making me moan 'KAIII' he began roughly thrusting groaning and moaning the roomed filled with clapping skin and moans.

He went 10x faster which I thought was impossible I ran my nails down him back drawing blood. He sat up straight wrapping his hand around my throat increasing the pleasure. 'Kai I'm gunna come" I managed to squeeze out in between moans. 'Me two baby's he said trying to go faster and harder. I felt the knot and his thrusts got sloppier. We came in union. He went slower ridding out both our highs. He plopped besides me. I cuddled up to his chest and let the darkness consume me. "Goodnight babygirl"

A/n I am not qualified to write smut so don't come at me I am not of age or experience I just did this for my friend and for the story.