Jeon Christopher

" Getting to perform every other night with my friend's and shit on you is the best feeling loser"

Jeon Christopher

Personal Status

Birthday: October 31,2001
Age: 20
Career: Drummer boy,for a band named Soulless (Works part time in a convenience store usually late night shifts)
Married/ Single: Single as fuck
Sexuality: A pan man with a plan
Nationality Mexican boy
Ethnicity: Hispanic/ Korean

Family Status:
Mother: Alive and proud of her son
Father: Alive and highly disappointed  of his son

What's not amazing about being in a band? Hell being a drummer to be more precise? Not to brag but he surely loves his position along with their awesome guitarist Kaneki you could say they set the mood straight in his opinion

Had to be the best part of the band but the limelight was shared,and other's couldn't shine without the other's.
He couldn't lie their vocalist was one sick chick and Alexa was it,not to mention their bassist Ryuji.
You just couldn't deny they were hot,really hot.

Other then smoking and being the dumbasses they are,music is there life and there's no stopping that passion within them.
Especially Christopher's,he wasn't lying when he said loved playing it,he spent hours learning everytime he was completely free of everything because he genuinely wanted to learn and get better and better.
Even when it costed him lots of things,either skipping boring classes,being an annoying little shit and playing it in the middle of the night at 12pm and wake up his neighbors and parents.

"I do this for fun but at the same time I love it ,playing it makes me feel alive you idiot"

Look just saying,if you don't pass the vibe check with him you just don't.
Don't push your limit before you get yourself made a fool out of.
Either offers you weed and some doctor paper as a way of showing he has interest or he blows you off.
Social ass butterfly who gets bored easily or actually just wants to get something fun out of it doesn't care.
He's band mates are his bestfriends,he shares a flat with Kaneki and you spot them both high as fuck playing Mario Kart or COD.
Don't even ask for his name or number at his part time,seriously he won't remember a thing he's mostly dozed off or not paying actually attention.

" So......I think I made the security guard want to kick my ass out,I swear he just looked like Paul Blart: Mall Cop dude and I couldn't help but cause some shit"