chapter three

Author's Note: Omg I'm posting twice in one day! There may be another one coming soon ;) Hope you are enjoying so far

Author's Note: Omg I'm posting twice in one day! There may be another one coming soon ;) Hope you are enjoying so far. The next chapter is going to be a good one so be sure to watch out for that one. Happy reading! And thanks for all the support on the new story.

The next two days were spent texting Aaron and sharing little details about each other, still maintaining some personal privacy.

He talked about how much he has loved living in Virginia but that Seattle was an eye opening experience for him. You both shared your love for literature and 80s movies. Still, there was no talk of meeting up.

It was nice that he was taking it slow. The two of you were actually getting to know each other, you looked forward to seeing his texts.

Thursday morning came around, it was 7:30am. You had no class but instead a day of work at the coffee shop. You were excited to wake up and go to work, for the first time in a long time.

You made your way to the kitchen to grab some breakfast and a protein shake. Hearing that Aaron wakes up at 5:30am to go for a run and eat breakfast, well, it made you think that you should try to eat 3 meals a day. Coffee isn't supposed to be a meal.

You turned on some music, John Mayer's 'Gravity' playing over the stereo. You found yourself dancing in the kitchen as you make oatmeal.

"Well someone is extra cheery this morning, jeez", Jo says to you as she peers out of her room and plants herself on the couch.

"What? No. I'm in just the same mood I always am", you respond.

"Sure, you tell yourself that. Is that fresh coffee I smell?", she turns around to face you in the kitchen.

"Maybe", you say to her.

"Think there might be any extra for your beautiful roommate and best friend who loves you dearly?", she pouts.

"Well, I might have assumed that you'd be desperate for caffeine and starving so there's a fresh cup of coffee and bowl oatmeal with your name on it", you wink at her.

"I love you and I love whatever or whoever put you in this mood", she winks back at you.

"Anytime. And wait what?", you squint your eyes at her.

"Nothing, love you. Have a good day at work!", she says cheerfully.

After you finish eating your breakfast, you head to your bathroom to jump in the shower and get ready for work.

You look down at your phone.

(1 New Message)

From: Aaron

"I know you may not be up yet but good morning"

To: Aaron