Chapter 7 - Hermione's POV

We were dancing to a slow song when suddenly I felt someone grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from Malfoy. I looked up to see Ron pulling me and tried to get out of his grip.

"Ronald Weasley! You let me go this instant!" I yelled.

He sneered at me and laughed cruelly. His grip on my wrist tightened and I could feel the cuts from the night before begin to open up. I winced in pain as he kept pulling me. When we reached the hallway he started to pull me into a dark corner. I tried to think of a way to escape from him when suddenly a flash of blonde hair caught my eye.

"Seriously Ron. Let me fucking go. If Malfoy catches up to you, he'll have your head. He's very protective of his friends" I told him in warning.

He grabbed me by the tops of my arms and pushed me roughly. I felt my head smack against the wall and felt something trickling down my back. He looked at me with cold eyes.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want with you. As for the ferret, he doesn't fucking scare me. It's not like he has the same training as I do" Ron said menacingly as he grabbed my wrist tightly again.

"You're right weasel. I don't have auror training, but, did you forget that I was trained by death eaters? I may not have killed anyone, but I know how to. And I know how to do it without even touching my wand. Now, I suggest you get your disgusting hands off my date and get the fuck out of this school. Because if you EVER set foot anywhere near her or me, I'll cut your ears off and make you eat them" I heard Malfoy answer Ron.

He let my wrist go and I could feel the blood running down my hand. I saw Malfoy pull Ron away and stand in front of me protectively while Ron left. When he was finally gone he turned around and pulled his wand out. I felt him gently remove my wig and say a healing spell for my head. The pain in my head slowly subsided but my wrist was throbbing and the blood had increased.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" he asked as he gently removed my mask and threw it aside.

I nodded my head to answer, "I am…but not here please. Let's just go. You'll have questions if I show you."

He looked down at me concerned, "Okay, let's go" He said, before picking me up and almost running to our dorm room.

When we arrived, he set me down on the sofa, sat on the coffee table in front of me and waited for me to explain.