Chocolate cake

They have this routine now. Every morning two hours after Kaidou opens the cafe, Kuboyaso will go and buy coffee. And when Kaidou is closing, Kuboyaso will go over to help. He still hasn't gotten him on his motorcycle yet. But it has only been three weeks that has passed. They need some time still. Maybe.

Mikoto watched Kaidou smiling while doing dishes. As you could probably guess, Kuboyaso just stopped by. She noticed how close they got everyday and she wanted to know more about it.

'Don't do it.'

'Saiki can I atleast start asking him?'

'You shouldn't butt into peoples lives and how they feel about others.'

'But these two need a push! You know what, tomorrow when he stops by again I'm dragging you up here so you know what I mean! The tension is so strong between these two already!'

'Ok.'

'Hey can't you read their minds? Saiki? I KNOW YOU CAN READ THEIR MINDS TAKE THAT STUPID RING OFF!'

Saiki smirked putting the ring on. He has actually been listening to the two and well he's heard some interesting things.

Last week~~~

"Kuboyaso I was thinking of getting a tattoo!" Kaidou said while the purple haired boy walked in.

"Oh really?"

'Please let me do it.'

"Yea but I don't know which one I should do..."

'I want to do grapes because of your hair.'

"Oh well that's ok! Just tell me and I'll do it for you."

"Oh thanks. I was hoping you'd do it for me after all."

'Fuck yes!'

Two days ago~~

"Hey are you ok today?" Kaidou asked Kuboyaso. He noticed he was looking at him odd like he was lost in thought.

"I'm fine."

'Shit Aren what did I tell you about thinking about him infront of him?! Stupid!'

"You sure? Here let me give you a little chocolate pop." Kaidou said reaching into the pastries.

'I want to make him feel better somehow.'

"Here you go." Kaidou said smiling. It was a blue frosted pop cake.

"Oh thanks." Kuboyaso said while taking it.

'Shit that was cute.'

'Why is he blushing?'

Back to time~~~

'Alright if I start telling you what they say will you atleast not pry a lot on them?'

Mikoto smiled hearing Saiki 'yes! Now tell me the good stuff!'

Kaidou looked over to Mikoto as she kept grinning and then would smirk occasionally the past thirty minutes. She saw him staring and gave her a weird face.

"Are you okay?"

"Hehe I'm fine. I should be asking how you are." She said while making coffee.