THE PRINCIPAL

THE PRINCIPAL.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ SYNOPSIS

00. HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!
UNBRIDLED RAGE clings to her like a parasite, infecting the crevasses of her mind as it overrides her thoughts and turns reason into a distant memory.
tate killian's world did not end the night the bombs fell─ but the day liv morello disappeared, which began her slow descent into madness. this was the fault of you, baron triumph, the man who roused such pain and fury in that forsaken heart─ whose snakes feasted on her flesh like starving, ravenous beasts and seeped parasitic poison into her blood. the marks of your motorcycle tires stain the ground where liv once stood, and it was this fault of yours that shall be your downfall.
and do not believe she has forgotten about you, josh wheeler, the boy who left her to tear the heart out of her chest on the rooftop of the warehouse─ cold and alone in the dead of night, with nothing but her thoughts to keep her company. that was the night madness finally engulfed her mind and heart. that was the night she vowed to no longer take mercy on the survivors. the undead ghoulies are not the only monsters roaming the wasteland.
judgement day is upon them, and tate killian is out for blood.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ PLAYLIST

the principal, melanie martinez
just a girl, florence + the machine
francesca, hozier | this picture, placebo
seven devils, florence + the machine
me and the devil | thanatos, soap&skin
civilian, wye oak | not strong enough, boy genius
pretty when you cry, lana del ray
familiar, agnes obel | rhiannon, fleetwood mac
a house in nebraska, ethel cain
eat your young, hozier | a pearl, mitski