Childish -13

"And he just run away" I finish to explain to my italian friends. They are the only one to know now, I can't tell anyone, also because joins knows about me and Jaden constantly going to the studio.

"You haven't showed up to sway for a whole week because of this?" Emma asks and I simply nod.

"You two fought because of some secret songs lyrics" alice says.
Before explaining all the situation to the girls I had to tell them about the song, and they were over excited.

I told them everything about jaden, except the topics of our deep talks.
I haven't showed up to sway all week, it's currently Friday. I told them that I had to study and practice.

There is only one slight problem, they are coming to my game. I really hope Jaden doesn't show up.
I'm still mad at him, I don't even care about the lyrics anymore. I was doing something really important for me and he should have been stuck up with me.

I didn't storm out of the studio when he didn't let me read pray, and he should have done the same.

I haven't been in the mood all week. The week at school was pretty boring. I spent the usual time at lunch with the group. Me, Madison, Megan and Mackenzie are becoming such a good group, Molly still pisses me off, the guys are okay.

Megan and Tyler have been hanging out a lot this week. I'm happy, at least she didn't notice that I was just building up excuses not to go to sway.
Some of the boys tried to reach out to me but I always dismissed them with short answer texts, I know it's kind of rude, also because they didn't do anything, I was just kinda sad and grumpy.

Josh knows that something is wrong, and he practically forced me to sleep at sway after the game.

I haven't heard from Jaden. I think we both had a lot of things building on us and we took it off in each other. Our reactions was childish.

I spent a lot of time in the studio. I want this song to be perfect. It will take a little bit of time for it to come out, because I know that Jaden has Angels and demons coming out soon, and this is his moment. After this fight I understood how important he is for me and how our friendship is probably the best thing that came out from this experience so far.

Surprisingly the public's reaction to me going public was good. They all said that I seems sweet and nice, some said also that I was really pretty.
Obviously there were some hate comments, some saying I was a flour chaser and some fans thinking I am hooking up with someone, but in general wasn't too bad.

I hung up the call and I get ready for the game.
Mackenzie is picking me up, this game is not as important as the one of last week. We don't even have an half time routine. Just gonna tumble a little and do some simpler dances.

As soon as I get on the field before the games starts I see a group of guys, my boys. As soon as they see me they smile and wave. I suddenly feel guilty for having avoided them.

Shit. Jaden is here too. But, unlike the other boys, he is sitting down but he is staring at me. When our eyes lock he smiles a bit and I return they smile. After the game I'll talk to him.

The game ended and we won. The half time was really fun because we just danced around, fumbled and stunded, and the crowd seems to appreciate, overall the boys.

Again they are waiting for me in the back, since now that I'm public, is even more easy to be caught.
I'm engulfed in a huge hug.

"We miss you little Italy" Bryce says.
"Yeah you haven't showed up all week" Josh says pouting.
"Yeah you practically disappeared after 'hot tub confessions'" griffin says.
"And you didn't even reply to most of our texts" this time is Blake to talk.