When lightning strikes

I woke up with a sharp pain stomach.Holding it I walked to my moms room. I explained to her how I felt pain almost in the spot of my liver.

She grabbed my hand so tight and tugged me to the car. When we arrived we were at the hospital. I gulped in fear and followed my mom through the doors. My mom rushed to the main desk and signed in, as fast as she could. I felt a kick of pain putting pressure on my lower stomach.

I gasped and fell to the floor. I saw a doctor come out of a room and rushed to me picking my off the tiles. He took me to a room,and laid me down on a table. He move an x-ray machine over me while my mom waited in the other room. The doctor came in and looked at the x-rays. The mans hopeful face turned to a frown. He told me to stay here while he talked to my mom in the other room. The other room had a see through window so I could see them talking. All of a sudden I knew something was wrong. My mom started balling in to a million tears that streamed down her face and she fell to the floor.

My stomach knotted making me want to throw up with fear ,but I held it in gulping every minute I got.The doctor took my mom to another room and came back. He let out a big sigh and told me everything.

You're liver is failing you.
You only have about two more days.

I would never forget those words.

When we got home my mom made my favorite meals. Did everything for me
Trying not to let me remember I was dying. My sisters couldn't stay around me or see me. If they did they wouldn't stop crying. We had fun together but soon it will be my time.

It was a thunder storm lightning struck several times. It was my last day. My mom laid me in my bed and kissed my forehead. In her softest voice she whispered,"we will never forget you I will love you for ever.

I told her the same thing.

I felt a sharp pain in my liver, thunder Boomed! I cringed, lightning struck and I woke up.

It was all a dream.