Time to go Romeo

After lunch, dick got a call and he looked sad so I decided to go talk to him when he was done with the call. "Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's just some people that I knew from when I was younger were murdered."

"Umm that doesn't sound like everything's okay then." he got up and started walking towards the door. "Where the hell are you going now!'' I asked. "Those people were people that I knew from the circus I was in. there is a guy named clay that also used to be in the circus and I need to make sure he's okay." and with that turned around and started walking towards the door again. "Wait! I'm coming with you."

He didn't say anything so I just took that as a yes, although even if he said no I would have still come. We were almost at the car when Jason caught up to us. "Where are we going?" he said as he got in the front seat of Dick's car. "We are going to see if Dick's friend is okay. And no, move your ass, I'm not sitting in the back seat again!"

He looked at me for a second then smirked and got out of the front seat and into the back. I was surprised that he actually listened but I was happy because I got to sit in the front. We drove for about half an hour until we stopped at what looked to be a club. We got to the door and dick showed the guy what I think was his badge. Jason then gave the same guy a fake ID. The guy chuckled "is there a problem?" Jason asked. "Robert Plissken? Nice try" 

"Just wait here," dick said. We were both annoyed so I went to the car and Jason followed. "What are you doing?" he asked me. "I'm changing" and with that, I took off the oversized hoodie I was wearing, took off the track pants, and pulled down a sparkly blue dress that I was wearing underneath. The dress was tight-fitting and sat just above my knees, then pulled on a pair of silver heels.

(they looked like this)

"Woah" Jason looked like he had never seen a girl wear a dress before

I grabbed a handbag that I had put in the trunk awhile ago and walked towards the door. "Weren't you with that guy who was also trying to get in?"  the security guy asked "no," I said. "But he looks like could use a drink so he's with me" he gave me a weird look "you got ID?" I showed him a badge that I had stolen from a police officer a couple of days ago. He looked at it thoroughly then opened the door and I motioned for Jason to follow.

We got inside and I swear it's like Jason had a change of personality. He was acting like he knew everyone, "he's gonna get in a fight". I whispered to myself because he was shooting flirty smiles at almost every girl he saw. I watched him walk up to the bar and take some girls drink, she also obviously had a boyfriend who was sitting beside her. He talked to her a bit but then her boyfriend got up and also started talking to him then Jason pushed the guy. I knew if I didn't go and stop him he would get into a fight. I speed walked over to them, "okay, time to go Romeo.'' I looked into his eyes with a dead serious look on my face. Jason pushed me out of the way and attempted to go fight the guy... again. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. "that's enough!" I quietly said to him. I apologized to the guy and his girlfriend and then pulled Jason away from them.

All of a sudden all of the glass shattered and everyone was screaming. We got outside and I made sure a lady was alright, I saw dick take out his phone and start talking to someone. When he was done I went over to him "what's wrong?" I asked "someone took clay"  he responded. 

~ I hope u liked that chapter, I'll try and update at least 3 more chapters tomorrow. Thanks to the couple of people who have read my story so far!😁~