The Day It Started

The bus pulled up to the sign on the corner of the road, honking its horn. A bus driver inside sat, tapping his foot tapping impatiently while a brown headed girl ran towards the bus.
"I'm here! I'm here!" Clementine said frantically.
"It's about time. You need to be faster Clementine." The bus driver told her.
"I know, I know." She said and hurried to her seat next to her bestie.
Theta grinned as she sat down, "Clem, what have I told you before."
Clem groaned, "To hurry up?"
Theta smirked evilly, "No to just punch the dude in the face."
Clem laughed, "I'm sure the principal would just love that one."
"I bet he would." Theta told her offhandedly.
They both laughed, causing the bus driver to shoot them a glare in his mirror.
Theta rolled her eyes, "Geez I hate him."
Clem laughed, "We all do girl."
The two smiled at each other and chatted until the bus made it to school.  The girls had to split up into their different first hour classes and waved bye to each other.
When Clem entered the classroom, multiple girls were sitting around one desk gossiping. Clem rolled her eyes and sat in her seat as the teacher walked in.
"Girls! Sit in your seats now!" She ordered. The girls listened and sat down.
The teacher took attendance and lunch count. After that she began speaking, "Now today class, we will be learning about—." She was cut off by the sudden shaking of the school.
Many students fell out of their seats, including Clem. She hit her elbow and winced, rubbing it.
"Class, there's an earthquake! Under your tables." The teacher shouted.
The class listened and Clem heard the teacher mutter, " I wonder why the office hasn't called this earthquake...."
Suddenly, a student pointed towards the window. "Look!"
The class looked out the window and saw.....spaceships. They were massive and cut out most of the sunlight. The school continued to shake as a beam of light shot down on the school exposing something that Clem never believed existed.
"Aliens..." Clem gasped.
————————————
Note: Sorry that this was so short! I hope this chapter was good. I will update soon! Peace out!✌️