Introduction

Y/n -

I am the the forgotten one of the siblings. You are thinking, who could have it worse than Harry? Me. While he went to a normal home, I was put into a children's boarding school. But it wasn't any normal school, no , it was worse. I was beat on a constant basis, forced to scrub the entire school from head to toe every day. I was told I was worthless, and not worthy of being part of their awful school. They told me my parents did not love me and that is why I was there. And I believed it. Before I got the letter.

The day I got my letter to Hogwarts everything changed. I figured out that I had a brother. Little did I know he knew about me and where I was. I absolutely despise him for never coming to find me. I hate him more than anyone in the world. Except for HIM. Draco Malfoy. The devil child. I was sorted into Slytherin, no surprise considering all that I have been through. Once Malfoy found out I was Potters sister, he made it his soul purpose to torture me as long as I live.

Even though I hate my brother, I am close friends with all of  his friends, especially for Hermione, who feels that I should not be so mad at my brother. My best friends are Ginny, Pansy, Blaise, Fred , and George. The only friends I have in Slytherin are Blaze and Pansy. They can be Ignorant but I love him for it. My other guy friends are Fred and George. The seem to fascinate me with everything they do. Especially Fred and his beautiful face.

Present day-

I stand in Ginny and I'd room inside the burrow. Since I am friends with the Weasleys they let me stay with them durning the summer so I have somewhere to stay.
" Good morning Ginny " I say getting up from the bed.
" Good Morning Y/N " she say in a almost unheard tone. Unlike her brothers, she is NOT a morning person.
" I am going downstairs for food, you want any? " I ask.
" no, now get out I need to sleep " she says in an angry tone.
" Geez Gin "
" Sorry, I just got absolutely no sleep last night because I was stressing about school "
" it's ok, I will go now "
" bye" she says slamming her face on the pillow
" bye " I say shutting the door behind me.

As I walk to the kitchen I hear Fred and George singing a muggle song.
" WERE LIKE FIRE AND RAIN" George says at the top of his lungs
" YEAH YOU DRIVE ME INSANE " Fred say with a huge smile on his face.

I knew this song, and the next lyric. So I joined in

"BUT I CANT STAY MAD AT YOU FOR ANYTHING " I say running towards them on the couch. We all got a good laugh out of it. We got up off the couch to go eat breakfast.

" Where's Ginny? " Fred asked
" Still sleeping " I said
" Still! " he said with a shocked face
" Yeah, she said she didn't get a lot of sleep last night " I said
" Oh " he said with a sad look on his face. Just the Ron comes running in screaming,

" LETS EAT MAN IM STARVING " Ron said running and grabbing a plate.
" I will never understand your constant need for food, but go off " I said with a smile on my face.
" Food is life " he said shoving a piece of toast in his mouth
" ok then Ron " I say giggling

I walk over and put some food on my plate

" Thank you for the food Ms. Weasley " I say
" how many times have I told you, please call me Molly. You are family " she said with a smile
" Well thank you Molly " I say sitting down at the table.

After breakfast I go upstairs to pack my bag for school. Once I am done I go into the living room to find everyone ready to go including Ginny who had just eaten.

" Everyone ready " Molly says with a smile. We all nodded our heads walking out the door. Excited for the new year at Hogwarts.

If only I would have know what was coming.