4.) The Doctor

ITS FINALLY HERE BOIIIIIII!!!

Josh's POV

I was in Mully's arms. He took me out outside and put me in the passenger seat of his car. "Wh-Where are we going?" I asked. "The doctor. Something is up, and I intend to find out what." He said keeping a straight face. I leaned on the window. The cold felt wonderful on my head (I can relate) and I soon drifted off.

Mully POV

Josh was asleep again. He looked so peaceful and cute 'aww! He is so cute when he is sleeping! I wish he knew I liked him...' The smile slowly faded from my face. I was Demisexual (SAME BROO) and the boys didn't know. I pulled in and woke him up. "We're here Josh." I say. He slowly gets up and squints. I hold his hand as he leans back. "Would be easier to have a wheelchair or something?" I ask. He nods and I walk him inside to get one. "Hello boys, what can I do for you?" "I have had a headache for about three days." "Ok then, what are somethings you have been experiencing?" "Head pain, lightheaded, blurred vision, weak legs, and eye pain." "What's the name sir?" "Josh dub." "Alright then. You should be called in about 10 minutes." "Thank you." "Of course!" I walk him over to a chair. "Would you like a wheelchair for when you get called?" He nods. I grab one of the available ones and put it next to his chair. We sit for a few minutes before hearing "Josh!" I help him into the wheelchair and the doctor brings us into the room. "My name is doctor Manny."

After the appointment

"What's happening is that his eyes are straining so much, that it's starting to affect his brain. The best thing to do would be to get glasses."

Cliffhanger....