The Dream

Hi, I'm (y/n), (y/n) (y/l/n). Today we are back at school, and we were telling what happened this summer. Right now it was Maxs turn, my best friend, I've known him since I was 5, he has a really big imagination, and big dreams, so do I, and the crazy thing is, we have the same dreams, I don't know how, but we just do, we mostly dream of these 2 people, well, more like heroes. Their names are Sharkboy and Lavagirl, here, listen to Max while he tells the story:

"Sharkboy was not always, half shark, half boy. He was a marine biologist, or at least a training. His father studied great white sharks, and called his son 'Sharkboy', because of how much he liked to care for the sharks. He made them sushi, and had given them all names. Goodmilk, Piggie, Egbat, and Crackit. (Sorry if I spelled them wrong) But one day, and incrediblele, enormous, storm appeared. It swept away the entire labratory. Thanks to a life pass, Sharkboy and his father survived. But they survived on different sides. Each floating off on a different direction. Sharkboy was completely alone...Almost completely. But one of the sharks recognized him. They took Sharkboy to their cave home, where he'd be safe, and dry. His new family, were sharks. The sharks raised him as one of them, to live by instinct, and instinct to home. Eventually he grew gills, shark talents for claws. His teeth sharpened it selves to a point. He grew fins. All sorts of fins. But that was years ago. I first met Sharkboy while fishing in a dock with (y/n) this summer. He seemed lost. So (y/n) and I took him home. My parents were too busy to notice. We kept him fed, and under water. He had been traveling the universe, searching for his father. He told me of his latest adventures on a planet so cool, that makes you drool. He said we could too go to planet Drool someday. Then one night, we were visited by a glowing light. An amazing girl, with purple flames for hair, and skin of molten lava rock appeared. we called her, 'Lavagirl'. She smiled at us, for that seemed to be her name. She told us that she needed Sharkboy to return to planet Drool with her, for a great crisis was developing. She asked if we could go with them. We told her, "We have school tomorrow" She gave us a sad look, and flamed away, taking Sharkboy with her. We haven't seen Sharkboy, or Lavagirl since then. That's what (y/n) and I did this Sumer."

Everyone threw paper at Max "HEY!!! Thats my best friend you know! Throw her one more piece and I will throw you 100 times more!" I stood up for my bsf (Best friend).

"Thanks (y/n/n) (Your nickname)" Max said

"Sure:)" I said back

"Someone is picking that up, and it's not gonna be me" Said Mr. Electricidad

"We were supposed to tell, true stories" Linus, the boy that has a crush on me said

"That is a true story" Max and I said at the same time

"Does Lavagirl have special powers?" Mr. Electricidads daughter said (Sorry, Idk her name, I forgot)

"There is no such thing as Lavagirl" Mr. Electricidad said

"Yeah there is" I said back "We saw them"

"She can....She can shoot lava, out of her hands" Max said to her

"Cool" She said back

Mr. Electricidad stood up

"How many people think, Maxs story is true?" Mr. Electricidad asked

His daughter and I raised our hands

"Made up" A girl said

"NO ITS NOT" I said back

"Then where are they" She asked me

"We don't know where the went" I said back

She just rolled her eyes and sat back down.