Chapter 1

It was the summer right after the battle of the Labyrinth and Percy was going back to Camp Half Blood ready to fight Kronos and his army.

He had know idea what to expect when he got back he just knew that the war would end this summer. And the prophecy will be completed.

Finally he got to Camp Half Blood the first thing he saw was the campers preparing for battle ,all of them.

He decided to look for Annabeth when he couldn't find her he decided to ask Chiron. "Hey Chiron do you know where Annabeth is" Percy asked once he saw him.

All the campers around him went silent. "He doesn't know?" "how does he not know?" They whispered .

Percy started to worry what didn't he know? "Chiron" he said "is there something I should know?"

"Percy we need to talk in private." Chiron said. Percy followed him to the big house when they finally got there Percy blurted out

"what do I not know? Where's Annabeth? Did something happen to her?"

"Percy I am so sorry I didn't tell you earlier but Annabeth joined Kronos" Chiron said

"Wait what? Annabeth joined Luke? Why? When? Did anyone else?" Percy asked

"Earlier this year when you where at home Luke and his army came and tried to recruit campers to join them. I don't know what they told the campers but it must have been pretty convincing because Annabeth, Thalia, and a few others joined them. We don't know who else will join and who is working for Kronos undercover"

" so does that mean I have to fight against my friends? And that they could turn on me at any point?" Percy asked quietly

"I'm afraid so Percy, the only thing we can do is fight and see what happens. It's getting late you should get some sleep we're going to make the final preparations tomorrow"

As Percy walked to his cabin he looked at the campers at the campfire and wondered which ones where working for Kronos and which ones were going to once the battle started.

He went to bed wondering what would make Annabeth join Luke.

So this is my first story so please tell me what you think about it so far:) also should I make some other characters join Luke (like Clarisse or the Stolls?) I'm honestly just making this up as I go so umm ya hopefully you like it:)