Something Isn't Right

You usually enjoy your classes at R.A.D.--at least, more than classes in the human world. However, the distinct lack of your favorite demon brothers from your day has you worried. Sure, most of them would be willing to skip school for various reasons and you rarely see Levi actually on campus anyway. However, you've never seen Lucifer miss a class for a positive reason before. So, once the day is over, you hurry home, half because of your worries and half because of your worry from lack of escort. You could have called Diavolo or Barbatos, but you didn't want to bother the future king of Devildom with babysitting and you knew Barbatos had more than enough to do without having to escort you.
As you approach the familiar building, something feels off, a feeling that is only heightened by the sounds of high-pitched wailing that you hear as you get closer to the front door. Nothing seems out of the ordinary upon first glance after opening the door, but you let out a startled scream as two tiny forms suddenly grab onto each of your legs. Your terror turns to confusion as you realize your captors are two sobbing toddlers, one with a messy shock of white hair and the other with strawberry-blond curls. You kneel down, carefully removing their clinging hands from your pants. "Hey there, little dudes. How'd you get in here?"
The blond looks at you with a charming smile and wipes his nose and face with his sleeve while the white-haired one throws his arms around you tightly, continuing to sob. "Y/N, no going away again!" Alright, they know you already. But how? You stand back up, shifting his weight to your hip as you venture further into the house where you can hear more crying coming from the kitchen. You and your two companions find another toddler, this one with bright red hair, plopped down in despair in front of the fridge. There's something familiar about the pleading purple eyes staring up at you, and an insistent rumbling from the toddler's stomach finally puts all the pieces into place. "Beel?"
The sobbing stops and the redhead hugs your legs. "Hungry!"
"Of course you are, honey." You pull some food from the refrigerator that seems fairly toddler-safe--at least, you don't remember it being too spicy or anything--and place it in Beel's appreciative hands before turning to the other toddlers clinging to you. "That would make you Asmo," you boop him on the nose and are rewarded with a giggle, "and Mammon."
Mammon clings to you tighter and nods. "Alright, let's go find the others."
You barely make it three steps into the main room before you rethink your plan of letting the toddlers accompany you as Beel requests snacks, Asmo gets distracted by a mirror, and Mammon starts to cry again as you try to put him down. Despite his protests, you get the three of them settled on the couch before issuing a firm, "Stay." Thankfully, your pacts with the demons still seem to be intact--Mammon's cries and grabbing hands get him no closer to you. Unencumbered by these adorably tiny versions of your favorite demons, you begin your quest to find the other brothers. On a hunch, you check Beel and Belphie's room to find the youngest brother curled up on his bed, sound asleep in a bundle of blankets, which you carefully extricate him from before heading up to Satan's room.
You quietly open the door to an angry pair of blue-green eyes. Satan, trapped by his shorter-than-usual legs and the many piles of books surrounding him, takes a deep breath before letting out an indignant wail of "Y/N!" The scream wakes Belphie, who also begins to cry, obviously cranky from being woken from his nap. You scoop up the toddler, freeing Satan from his dusty book prison. The combined weight of both squirming, cranky demons makes your back and shoulders ache, so you decide to drop them off before going to find the final two. You deliver them to their brothers on the couch, giving the same command to them. Before you can leave, Mammon's heartbreaking sobs and hiccupping requests for you finally cause you to break, and you scoop up the white-haired toddler before heading off to try Levi's room.
Your normally grumpy otaku is seated on the floor, arms crossed while tears stream down his face. You kneel in front of him carefully. "Hey, buddy, did you miss me?"
"No." This response isn't exactly unexpected. Levi is stubborn on the best of days, and being a toddler would probably only make him more contrary. "Well, do you want to go downstairs with everyone else?"
"No!" You sigh. "Ok, then I've got to leave you here, honey."
"No, no!"
"So you want me to stay?"
"No, no, no!" You shake your head, standing up while Mammon continues to cling to you tightly, readying your final option. "Well, I've got to go find Lucifer still, so you can come with me or stay here."
"NO!" This was obviously the most upsetting thing Levi had ever heard, but you walk slowly out of the room, ignoring his dissent. Before you reach the door, the third oldest has attached himself to the back of your leg while the second oldest nuzzles into your shoulder. You find Lucifer pacing his room, which is normally worrying. However, the familiarly serious expression on the adorable face of a toddler. "Lucifer, do you want to come with me? Everyone else is downstairs."
"Don't need help." Surprisingly eloquent. "What if I promised you music?"
He looks and you suspiciously. "Music here."
"Can you reach the record player, honey?"
"Don' call me that!" You seem to have offended him, but his current pouting face is much less intimidating than his normal annoyed expression. "Alright, Lucifer. Would you like to help me watch the others? I really could use another set of eyes."
The oldest brother considers you for a second before grabbing your hand in his own tiny one and leads you downstairs without another word. You settle the other two onto the couch--Mammon taking significantly more effort to detach than Levi, who is eager to prove he doesn't want your affection or attention. Lucifer struggles to pull himself up onto the couch, giving you an offended look when you try to help him. Beel tries to rock a cranky Belphie back to sleep, his stomach rumbling as Satan begins to wail over the indignation of having to sit on the same couch as Lucifer. As Satan's face turns red, Mammon reaches for you again, tears beginning to form in those blue eyes as his lower lip quivers. Levi continues to turn pointedly away from you, looking at you out of the corner of his eye for some kind of reaction as Asmo is content to stare at the mirror hanging on the wall, admiring his own reflection. "Alright, can anyone tell me what happened?"
Blank looks are the only reply to that question, so you try again. "Are we toddlers with normal brains or just toddlers?" More blank looks. Well, at least they recognize you. You obviously can't force them to sit on this couch via pact forever, but you also can't take care of seven toddlers on your own. Who can you call? You pull your D.D.D from your pocket as Mammon begins to sob uncontrollably, contemplating your contact list before dialing a number. "Hey, Dia, I need a favor. Would you and B--Mammon, sweetheart, calm down, I need to use the phone, I'll be done in a second--sorry, would you two happen to have some space in your schedule to help me with something? I'm at my wits' end and don't know who else to call."