merci beaucoup et bonsoir.

n. as always: thank you, thank you, thank you. or, as margeaux would say, merci, merci, merci.

boston was born in the midst of the pandemic as i sat in between my parents on my couch watching a boston bruins hockey game. a fleeting thought crossed my mind: what if harry styles played hockey. the rest is history.

i fell in love with margeaux. i fell in love with her love for literature, her dedication to the truth, her fearlessness, her writing, and her passion for teaching. i created a flawed character: a character who can love everyone endlessly, all at once.

i fell in love with coley. i fell in love with her softness, her kindness, her heart, and her gentle nature. i created in her a flawed character that trusts too easily and loves too much.

i fell in love with asher. i fell in love with his outright love for his "nerdier" passions, his genuine interest in history, and love for documentaries. i created a flawed character that is blinded by love.

i fell in love with harry—though, we already knew that. i fell in love with his sass and wit. i created a flawed character that can't differentiate between want and need, love and lust.

love was at the center of this story. the different avenues it takes. i always knew that i wanted a story different than any i had written before so i presented you with a story with a sad ending. though, you should know me better by now. i study english literature; inherently, i am a romantic. i don't think i could ever give you a sad ending. though, don't hold me to that.

i suppose what i need to say the most is thank you. thank you for reading these 166,208 words. thank you for exploring with me how much i could make you love and hate a character at the same time. thank you for falling in love with me, and thank you for sharing and spreading your love. this story will hold a spot close to my heart for some time to come. i hope it does the same to you.

all that's left to say is this: my suggestion that you perhaps check back in on friday, january 15, 2021 at 4pm est. maybe we'll find something nice in store.

i see no better way to end this other than with my favorite: tell me about your day. love you, mean it.