3

10am. i think heading back at 1am and having a decent rest has really done me good. the typical hangover i would usually be feeling by now isn't there. and in a way, i feel slightly refreshed. i lay in bed for a little while, scrolling through social media and already looking at the array of stories from last night, especially the ones of cal and lux on the pole.

strolling to the bathroom, the holiday heat instantly surrounds me as i get ready for a day by the pool. throwing on shorts and a top over my bikini, i tap my feet down the stairs of the villa and walk into the kitchen. "morning." tobi grins.

"morning." i smile back, preparing myself some fruit to eat for breakfast.

"you feeling better now?" he questions, sipping on a bottle of water.

"yeah," i turn to look at him as i slice some fruit, "just need to ignore him don't i? he's not worth it." i sigh, focusing back on what i'm doing.

"ignore who?" simon comes strolling in, looking at tobi and i. i instantly roll my eyes, looking back down.

"you." i mumble. he picks up a strawberry from the punnet and bites into it, looking straight at me.

"alright." he mutters, walking behind me to grab a bottle of water. "i'd love to see you try." he leans down towards me whispering, realising that tobi had left the room.

"hmm." i respond, cleaning up after myself, i walk to sit outside to eat my breakfast. sitting at a table, feeling the sun already beam down on my skin, i scroll through more of my socials. waking up and spending time on my own instantly feels peaceful, especially considering i am here with 9 guys.

wandering back upstairs, i grab a towel, earphones and sun cream and stroll back down the stairs, back outside to soak up the sun. stripping down to just my bikini, i notice simon step outside. groaning, i roll my eyes and turn away from him as his eyes pierce into me. i just need to pretend he isn't there. rubbing the sun cream into my skin, i fall back into the sun lounger, throwing my sunglasses over my eyes and put my earphones in, waiting for everyone else to get up. looking behind me, i notice simon sat on a chair, gulping down a bottle of water and scrolling through his phone. i instantly spin my head back around, sighing.

after feeling the sun burn into my skin for a little while, some figures begin showing their faces, feeling slightly rough and hungover. "how you feeling?" i lift up my glasses and pull myself onto my elbows, glancing at cal and harry.

"uh, not too bad to be fair ede." cal strokes his fingers through his hair, throwing himself onto the lounger next to me.

"yeah, i feel like hangovers don't exist on holiday." harry lets out a soft chuckle, pulling a chair by cal.

"good." i grin up at the two boys, turning to face forward.

"why'd you leave so early?" cal questions.

"tired." i shrug my shoulders, turning back to simon who sat chatting to jj.

"i call bullshit." cal exclaims and harry nods in agreement.

"shut up." i sneer.

"hi guys." freya coo's, bringing a sun lounger next to me and i realise now that everyone is outside.

"hey," i smile, "you alright?"

"yeah, i'm good." she grins, throwing her sunglasses over her eyes and lays into the lounger.

we chill for some time, taking in the holiday sun as lux plays songs through a speaker and we sit around chatting. "come get in the pool ede!" cal yells, waving over to me.