🍃- caught

no warnings !

·˚ ( 16 )

richie tozier and y/n l/n have been together since they were fourteen, for two years they've kept their relationship a secret.

the losers thought the two hated each other, since they'd always start little arguments with each other, but that was definitely not the case.

the two did in fact hate each other, but that was years ago and they've put those grudges aside.

once y/n and richie actually got to know each other, they realized the other wasn't so bad.

honestly, now that they're dating, they didn't know why they disliked each other so much.

y/n would always make fun of richie in some way, but the boy was used to it.

as for richie, he'd pick on her appearance, which hurt y/n a lot, but she was also used to it.

but all of that was in the past, now they're happily in a relationship.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

the losers were all at the quarry, the six of them all in the water while richie sat aside as he texted y/n.

she had told him she couldn't hang out due to family things, the boy was upset but understood.

"rich, get in the water!" eddie yelled for the older boy, richie set his phone down and jumped in the water.

as the seven best friends splashed each other with water and just messed around, a familiar h/c haired girl showed up to the quarry.

everyone didn't seem to notice except for richie, so while his friends continued to goof around, he got out of the quarry and walked up to his girlfriend.

"hey." richie said as he walked up to the girl, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

y/n pushed him away. "rich, not here." she warned, but richie didn't seem to care.

to be honest, richie didn't care if his friends found out about him and y/n, he stopped caring a few months ago. it was y/n who still cared.

which was weird, because she thought he'd care too, but richie told the girl a few months ago that he wanted to tell his friends about them.

y/n had told him countless times that they couldn't find out, which made him irritated a little bit but went along with it.

"don't care." the boy responded as he left kisses all over the girl's face.

"richie i'm serious." y/n pushed him away from her again, telling him more sternly.

richie sighed and went to sit down where his stuff was, he patted a spot for y/n, she took a seat beside him.

none of the losers saw the two together, they were too busy goofing around with each other.

richie put his arm around y/n's shoulder, pulling her into him so they could snuggle.

richie started kissing the girl's neck, making y/n giggle.

"rich, stop!" the girl hit his leg, trying to get him to stop.

unfortunately, he didn't listen and kept kissing her, making y/n giggle even more because it tickled.

richie stopped for a moment, but just to say three words before continuing. "i love you."

even after dating for years, those words never failed to make y/n's heart flutter. she smiled, closing her eyes to enjoy what the boy is doing more.

the mood was soon killed once the two heard voices that sounded like they were right across from them.

y/n didn't want to look and see, meanwhile, richie pulled away from the girl and stood up.

y/n's head was in her hands, she didn't want the losers to find out her and richie are dating this way.

the girl stood up, richie immediately pulled her into his side, holding her waist in a protective way.

"care to explain what's going on here?" bev asked, motioning to the couple.

y/n sighed, she was about to answer before richie spoke first. "we're dating." he smiled proudly.

the losers laughed. "no shit, trashmouth, i don't think friends do that." mike said.

y/n just stood there awkwardly, not really knowing what to say or do. she felt embarrassed.

"woah where'd you get friends from?" eddie then spoke. "last i checked, these two hated each other!"

both richie and y/n shrugged. "shit changes." richie said.

the losers were honestly shocked, from the way the two acted towards each other, there is no way you'd think they liked each other.

stan shook his head. "wait so how long has this been going on?" he asked.

richie smirked while y/n bit her lip and looked up like she was thinking.

"two ye-TWO YEARS?!" the group cut off y/n, their eyes wide in shock.

the couple nodded their heads, the losers sighed and they all walked to where their things were.

the group sat down, making y/n and richie confused, they sat down too, facing the group.

"why'd you hide it?" ben asked, making the other five nod their heads as to wanting to know the answer.

"well you guys always saw us hating each other so if you saw us all lovey-dovey we thought it'd be weird?" y/n answered, she didn't know how to say it exactly.

"you could've told us, we'd understand." bev said, smiling at y/n.

y/n smiled back, she felt richie wrap his arm around her waist again.

"thanks for being understanding, guys." richie said.

the group smiled and told the couple it was no problem.

after hearing that, y/n didn't know why she wanted to keep their relationship a secret.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

hi the ending was so rushed i'm sorry if it sucks
i really needed to get this up bc it's been in my drafts for a month
i hope you all enjoyed !!

remember, u can request an imagine if you'd like :)

i love u all so so much !!

-p<3