The copy reaper..

The original reaper sans has been sleeping for centuries now, though he may be asleep, he can see and hear everything.

He can also see through his copy self that he made to do his job while he slept.

What was the reason why the original reaper sans slept? No one but himself knows why.

And he wasn't going to be telling anyone anytime soon either. Not if he could help it, he would have to be awake to tell anyone and he won't let himself wake up unless someone woke him up. Which he doubts will happen anytime soon.

Though he knew he could talk through his copy self but he doesn't know who to just yet, he's figuring it out, he can control his copy self but hasn't been able to talk out of his copy just let.

His copy also knows he's just a copy of the original reaper, copy reaper also doesn't mind letting his original self take over his body to do some things because unlike him, his original is asleep while he's awake.

Copy reaper doesn't mind original taking control of his body, after all, copy has had centuries to live a life that the original could have lived if he was awake, there was no harm to letting his original take control for a bit to live his live for a while before he has to go back to his own body.

So every now and then, the original reaper sans will take over his copies skeleton body for a certain amount of time and experience everything, new, old, anything at all. Including talking to other people or monsters.

It was fun while it lasted before he had to go back to his body to rest again and fight off the invader who will try to leave and destroy everything that he can.

Oh? He didn't mention the invader yet?

Well the invader is just that, Someone from a different multiverse who had entered this to cause destruction, reaper met him when he felt a lot of people and monsters just started to die.

It was upsetting the balance between life and death, so he took charge and fought each other for the next few centuries. They were both tired in the end, too much to continue their battle, but reaper saw an opportunity at that point.

He was going to seal the both of them. But he didn't want to leave his duties unattended, so he made a copy of himself and told his his jobs and how to do everything and to make sure no one unseals him from his seal, because if he was unsealed, the invader would be unsealed as well.

So after that, reaper sealed himself and the invader away, reaper slept for centuries after that, keeping the invader at bay and protecting the rest of his multiverse from further harm.

The only ones who knew about that was, reapers copy, the deities, and the  omnipotence.

Everyone else was ignorant to what had happened and that the original reaper has been sleeping for centuries.

That's all about to change however, cause soon... the aus will know about that and copy reaper will do his best to keep it a secret and try to make sure they don't find his original because he promised his original self that.

Reaper and his copy never break a promise without a  very good reason and even then, they have never broken a promise before and they mostly didn't want to start now.

But what original and his copy don't know, is that fate and destiny have deemed it necessary for the aus to know, to find the original, and unseal him.

Sure it will cause quite some destruction, but with all the aus to fight along side with the original, they will win... after all... reaper is older then most, but he doesn't know about some sans or papyrus's that are really strong...not as strong as reaper but enough to help reaper in his battle in the future...

Cause reaper didn't have an error, ink, fresh, Dream, blue, nightmares gang, and some of the others to help him them cause they weren't born or made yet.

But now, reaper will have their help later on... and while reaper may have been older then anyone else, his seal stunted his growth and age, so he was as young as he was back then, sure skeletons grew very slow, slower then other monsters but because of the seal, reaper aged even slower, he didn't age at all after he sealed the both of them away, so he's just about all the other sans and papyrus's age, maybe a bit younger then that...

Because never have fate and destiny decided on something together, they always disagreed with each other until now..since they both decided they wanted the original reaper back because he was like a father to them when they were a lot younger and taught them many things but still had plenty of things to teach them but then the seal happened and they both missed him so much.

So they both came together again to help reaper be unsealed and so the invader will finally die.

After all..all the deities  missed reaper, they may not be as close as they were when they were younger, they may even dislike or hate each other now.. but the only one they never did hate or dislike is reaper. He taught them all that they know now. Even the omnipotence misses him, they are family after all...

And family who may or may not hate each other.. should always help each other out no matter how long it takes...

Now the aus will find out about the original reaper soon enough... they thought feeling pleased with the themselves...

Soon..they will have reaper back and everything will be alright again once he's back and unsealed..

They just all need to wait for a bit longer until then...

_____*__________*_________*______*___
Finally finished with 1009 words. Hope you all like and comment what you think.

Slow updates, need to think how I'll do the next chapter will different aus. Tell me aus besides,

outer tale, undertale, underswap, underfell, dreamtale, ink, error, fresh, geno, horrortale, dusttale, killertale, xtale, etc

Also include nicknames as well.

Hope you like it, I've been wanting to make this since I got the idea recently.

Ja ne~!