The meeting...

Copy reaper was at another meeting, except this time.. it was his originals turn to take control.

This will cause some confusion, copy thought with a hint of glee. He can still see and hear everything since this is his body his original made for him.

He just gets to watch it all unfold. Since he and his original are different, personality and other things. He can't wait to see the confusion in the other aus.

~20 minutes later~

It was time for the meeting to start and reaper was sitting in the coner, watching as everyone made their way to their seats and sat down.

Some shot looks of confusion towards reaper, usually he would be talking right about now and they were curious as to why he wasn't and geno looks at reaper with a hint of concern.

Mostly because reaper usually flirts with geno, but now he's just sitting in the corner and watching them, which was unusually and had everyone feeling off. It every caught ink, dream, and blue off guard.

Blue held back a frown, feeling a bit concerned about reaper, he doesn't know what is going on with reaper but he will ask reaper himself about the change today. Blue decided and nodded to himself and focused back on the meeting.

Ink did frown but shrugged it off, there was nothing wrong with reapertale that he knew of, and reapertale is an original au to. So he will just check it to see if anything happened, ink thought and started the meeting.

Dream shoots reaper a look of worry and concern for reaper, was reaper feeling off? Or was it just him? Dream wondered and what it was that was off about reaper at times like this.

Then the meeting started and they all paid attention and left reaper to his own thoughts, he was actually talking to his other self.

"I usually flirt with geno but it's ok if you don't want to.." his other self said.

He nodded, both of them are reaper..but..maybe his should call himself death so his copy can keep reaper?

"Ok, and you also may call me death from now on. You can keep the reaper as your name." Death told him and he nodded at that mentally.

They talked for a little bit in their minds-cape, that's when they noticed the meeting was over and they were just siting around and talking to each other.

Though a few were heading his way and he didn't want to talk just yet because he was carefully making sure that when he talks, he sounds like reaper and not like himself...and it was still a work in progress so he won't talk for now until he finally got it down instinctively.

"Reaper, you were quiet the whole time, are you ok?" Blue asked with a concerned looked while Dream was giving them a strange look.

Geno, who didn't want to admit he cared about reaper, just kept glancing at him every five seconds to check on him.

Heck, even those like underfell were a bit concerned as to why reaper has been silent the whole time and not talking or flirting with geno.

They carefully watched without making it seem like they were spying on reaper the whole time now.

Death just shrugged his shoulders, still not talking at all.

"Huh, I never thought I would see the day where they were all worried about me, especially geno." Reaper said looking very curious.

Death glanced at geno for a few seconds before looking away again and just listen to them talking.

He still had a few minutes left before he had to go back to his body though.

So he just stayed silent for those few minutes, listen to the others before he and reaper switched.

Reaper blinked  a few times before shaking his head a little bit to clear his thoughts.

Which everyone noticed and were still a bit curious and concerned.

Reaper glanced up and then smiled, "I'm fine."

Most of them relaxed a bit at that, but were still concerned and confused  as to why reaper had been silent til now.

Reaper floated over to geno with a happy smile. "Geno~!" Reaper said, catching geno's attention again.

"Reaper..." geno started out.

Then reaper started flirting with geno, causing him to blush a bit and most of the other fully relaxed now, since reaper is flirting with geno, that means he's alright...right?

Dream on the other hand was still staring at reaper with a hint of a frown, he didn't know what it was that he felt from reaper but... it felt like there were two people in reaper...like his mind or something...

It was mostly because there were two different emotions from two different people and if he had to guess, reaper wasn't in control of his body until now...

Which made Dream thoughtful..who was controlling reapers body? We're they an enemy? Or an ally? Or maybe just a neutral who was curious to see both sides? He decided to think about the rest for later. Right now Dream should just talk to some people and relax a bit. So he could think about it clearly later one.

So Dream relaxed a bit as he talked and smiled.

__*_____*___*____*____*___*____*___
And I end it with 1068 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

I now have no ideas left so please give me a few ideas?

Especially ideas for how they found out and all.

Well ja ne~!

outer tale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/creampuff
underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/rus
underfell, sans/red, papyrus/boss
dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Inktale, sans/ink, papyrus/paint
Errortale, sans/error, papyrus/idk/cal
Fresh tale, sans/fresh, papyrus/idk
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/idk

horrortale, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/sugar/Jupiter
dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/cream
xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/x
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, purple
Fellswap, sans/fell, papyrus/gold

Quantumtale, sans/tk, papyrus/time/idk
Epic tale, sans/epic, papyrus/titan
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Momma Cq, geno/lg/scarf/idk, fresh/lf/pop/idk, error/le/miscal/idk

I've got 19 aus

Any other aus? Don't chose more the two, I'll only allow there to be up to 30 aus, it will be harder to keep track of all of them.

So just chose what aus you really like,

Tell me what they are like and how their au is like, and their nicknames like how I do it.

X