Wedding Rehearsal

Dean and his family arrived for the rehearsal along with Castiel's family. Cas saw one member that wasn't invited but they some how came, "Dad what are you doing here?!" Cas said walking to him.

  "To see you and your bride of course."

  "I'm not marrying a women I'm marrying a man!"

  "Yea sure, now where is she?"

  "He."

  "She."

  "I'M FUCKING GAY DAD, I'M MARRYING A MAN!"

  Dean heard Cas screaming now, he went over to see what's happening. "Babe what's wrong?" Dean asked putting his hand around Castiel's waist.

  "My father is trying to deny that I'm marrying you, he think I'm marrying a women."

  "I mean you can't be gay, your a boy. You are straight."

  Cas then looked at his father and glared, "CHUCK GET OFF OF OUR PROPERTY!"

  "I'M YOUR FATHER!"

  "I COULD GIVE LESS OF A SHIT, GO AWAY!"

  Chuck groaned and went in his car and drove off, everyone watched the whole argument. It was taken in the front lawn, "You okay Cas?" Dean asked.

  Cas began to hug Dean and cry in his shoulder, Dean tightened his hug on Cas. "I've got you babe!" Dean said trying to cry hearing his fiancé in tears and hurt.

   Cas tightened his grip on Dean's shoulders, Dean tightened his hug around Castiel's waist. Cas didn't even want to do the rehearsal anymore like planned because of his father.

  "Dean...?" Cas asked through the tears.

  "Yes honey?"

  "Can we move the rehearsal for tomorrow....?"

  "Yes."

  "Thank you I just want to rest and forgot my father ever came."

  "Okay, go inside and I'll tell people it will be moved tomorrow. Just go to our room and I'll be there okay baby."

  "Okay."

  Cas unlatched from Dean and went inside wiping his tears, "Hey everyone the rehearsal is now moved to tomorrow, sorry about that. Personal matters just happened and Cas needs space."

  Everyone nodded and left, Castiel's family knew exactly what happened and so did Dean's. But the Novak family has had to deal with their father they know why Chuck did what he did.

  Dean went inside and closed the door, he saw Cas in the kitchen. "Baby, what are you doing?"

  "I don't know, anymore." Cas pulled out a shot glass  and went into the liquor cabinet he keeps for his guests.

  "Babe....?"

  Cas unscrewed the vodka lid and poured some in the glass, he downed a shot and then another. "Cas stop." Dean tried to get the alcohol away from Cas, Castiel hates alcohol and doesn't like seeing people drink it but he has some for his guests to please them.

  Cas poured his third shot and put the glass in the sink, Dean thought Cas was done. He felt a relief but that relief went away when he saw Cas, drink from the vodka bottle.

  "CASTIEL STOP!" Dean took the bottle from him screwing it and putting it back in the cabinet and locking it.

  "I don't even know what's the point in this."

  "In what Cas?"

  "Us, marriage I mean why do we have to let everyone know we're married we're just going to get hate." Cas tried to walk and automatically he is drunk, he's a huge light weight and the amount he took was too much for his body. He was no where close to sober.

  Cas began walking and he didn't even have balance. "The point in us being married is for us to be happy, in knowing we're married and can build a family. Let others know we're not available."

  "That's stupid."

  "Cas your drunk, let's go lay you down."

  "Whatever mooom!"

  Dean automatically didn't like drunk Cas, he wasn't a good person when drunk. "I think we should call of the wedding and break up." Cas began to hiccup after what he said.

  "Cas....you're drunk....let's lay you down...." Dean grabbed Cas to help him walk and laid him in bed taking off his shoes, then his coat.

  "Get off of me!" Cas yelled.

  "Cas stop!"

  Dean pushed Cas back on the bed and tucked him in, he closed the door and sat in front of the door on the floor watching Cas. 'He didn't mean those things right...he's drunk.'

  Dean started cry hearing the words 'We should break up.' Coming out of Castiel's mouth. Dean wiped his tears and pulled out his phone and texted up Gabriel.

  D: Hey Gabriel, after Chuck's surprise appearance to our house. He said nasty things to the point, Castiel drove to alcohol. He's drunk right now a downed a lot of vodka, he never drinks and is fully against alcohol. He doesn't even like it when others drink it, he thinks it's toxic to people and it's just a slow way of killing yourself. And in all of this, I need your help I need to come over and help me with him.

  G: Hey Dean, yes I know Castiel's while against alcohol thing. I'm surprised he touched it, I'll be right back over.

  D: Thank you!

  G: No problem your my family now.

  Dean put his phone in his pocket and looked up seeing Cas trying to get out the window, "CAS!" Dean ran to him and pulled him out.

  He heard a door bell, and he drug Castiel with him. He opened the door revealing Gabriel, "Castiel I'm disappointed in you." Gabriel said coming in.

  Gabriel went the kitchen to get food and water, he gave it to Cas and made him eat it and drink. "Why Cas why?" Gabriel asks.

  "Because I'm broken, I mean I like men. I guess dad is right men have to like women."

  "No, that isn't at all true Cassie loving men is who you are. You're gay and your really proud of it, for all the years I've been with you. You've always been proud to be gay and you show it, we all know your not straight or even close."

  Dean smiled hearing that from Gabe, he looked at Cas who looked like he was depressed. "Cas you love me right?"

  "No."

  Dean started to tear up and leave the room, he went into the kitchen and leaning against the counter. 'He doesn't mean that he's drunk, he's really drunk. Fuck.'

  Dena came back and pulled Castiel in the bathroom along with Gabriel, Dean took Castiel's shirt off and his pants leaving him in his under garments. He turned on cold cold water and out Cas in the shower, he sat there in the tub and Dean was watching him.

  Gabriel was against the door and watching Dean watch Cas, Gabriel couldn't see Cas. Dean could though, Dean and Cas were making eye contact.

  "Why Cas why."

  "I don't know..."

  "I love you Cas."

  "I love ya."

  Dean knew that wasn't him, and he knew the 'I love ya' wasn't a true way of actually loving the person.