𝗰𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀: 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂

˚⊱⋆∴⋆⊰˚

[ THEY AREN'T TOXIC ABOUT IT! ]

daviona_leniece enjoy!

Daichi Sawamura

You ignore him the entire day. Not answering his texts, calls, literally everything. He goes to your house and tries to explain but you don't want to talk to him.

He'd do everything to get you back. He's noticed what he's done wrong and wants to fix it. When I say everything, he will go over the top to get you back.

Tetsurou Kuroo

You walked in on him, making out with a girl and not pulling away. In fact, their eyes were closed while they were kissing. Looked like he was enjoying it. You stared at them for a moment, trying to think of what to do to a cheater.

After he saw you, he immediately pushed the girl away and goes to you. Kuroo tried to explain what happened and you don't believe anything he says. You run to your house, not looking back.

You eventually got home, earning about 149 missed calls and over so much texts. You decided to read the texts. Kuroo sent over twenty paragraphs to you and why he knew what he did was wrong.

Tooru Oikawa

His fan girls of course, was touching him and he didn't mind. You stared in disgust and Oikawa realized you were there, watching him.

You run away to the bathroom, trying to process what happened between the girl and Oikawa. Tears tempting to drop out of your eyes, hair messed up, and flushed cheeks due to crying. You can hear Oikawa banging on girls bathroom door.

He's yelling, "[Y/N]! Please! It was a mistake, let me explain!" Eventually he gave up, leaning against the other side of the girls bathroom door. He will wait until you come out, to explain every single thing.

Koutarou Bokuto

He hears running from the gym. He looks back and realized it was you. Bokuto cheated on you, feeling completely guilty and clown-wise.

As you were running, you feel a grip tightening on your arm. He explains what happened and attempted to hug you but you dodged. This was the only time he didn't go emo mode even though something went wrong. Instead, Bokuto was about to cry his eyes out.

He apologized and apologized until he started crying. Days have passed and you've gotten notes in your lockers from Bokuto. About him and the girl, trying his best to get you back no matter what.

Wakatoshi Ushijima

He would never cheat. If he did, he would refuse. "I didn't do anything [Y/N]. She tried kissing me but I didn't kiss her back." Eventually, you believed him.

He seemed so dense and calm about it. Ushjima just felt so damn trustworthy and you just know he wouldn't do anything.

Yuuji Terushima

Calls you a million times but you never did answer any single call. You finally answered. Terushima's voice was literally broken, he couldn't talk well he could but you can hear the pain.

You hung up instead, leaving him to reflect on what he did. Eventually, he gave up. Tried so hard to get you back, but you knew he was going to do it again.

Kenji Futakuchi

Futakuchi would leave snacks on your front door and a whole essay. He would go to your house constantly and tries his hardest to win you back.

He feels guilty about it and asks his friends what to do. Endlessly, he does the same thing every day. Sends you calls, texts, and tried to even DM you on your social media's.

He even tried calling your parents just to get in contact with you. He didn't give up. The only time he would give up is when he would stop breathing. You either accepted him back or left him.

Shinsuke Kita

I just know he makes those little packages and boxes for you. Kita is and will forever be loyal to his lover.

But if he did cheat, Kita would do millions of things to get your attention. You guys had a very long talk about what happened and you had the choice to say yes or no.

It's your choice.

Suguru Daishou

He has a girlfriend and he is completely obsessed with her. I can't really say much about Daishou since it's canon that he has Mika as his [EX]-girlfriend.

author's note
tell me if I missed anyone!

˚⊱⋆∴⋆⊰˚