O5

Kay Picture Above ^^^

Kay POV
I Woke Up To The Smell Of Food . I Jumped Up And Went Straight To The Kitchen. " Dang Kay Slow Down The Food Ain't Going No Where " Alex Said . " Maan Shut Up I Know " Kay Said . " If Youu Know Why Youu Ran In Here So Fast?" " Shut Up Alex And Don't Try To But Some Shit In Our Food ." " Why Would I Put Something In Yall Food ?" " Because We Beat Your Lil Hoe And Her Friends Up. " Hahahaha So Funny , Girl Get Out And Go Brush Your Teeth " Shut Up That's What I Was About To Go Do" . I Left Out The Kitchen And Went To Look For Amaya To Tell Her I Need A ToothBrush And A Rag. She Told Me Where To Go Get The Tooth Brush And Rag From Then I Went In The Bathroom To Wash My Face And Brush My Teeth . Once I Finish I Went In The Kitchen To See Everybody Making There Plates . " Where Sanaa " I Asked . " Still Sleep " Icis Said. We Set Down And Ate . While Amaya Was Telling Us About The School We Was Going To Attend. Seems To Me It's A Pretty Cool School. " Amaya What's Your Address" Icis Asked . " Why " Amaya Asked . " Brandy Need It Jordan About To Bring Her Around Here." Oh Okay It's 2846 Westlake Dr." Ight Thanks." Once We Finished Eatting We Put Our Plates In The Sank For Alex To Wash . Then We Went In The Living Room To Watch Tv .

Brandy POV
After I Text Icis And Asked Her For Amaya Address I Went In The Bathroom And Did My Hygiene. Once I Finished I Went Downstairs To See Jordan Cooking . " GoodMorning Bae " Jordan Said . " Morning . " He Walked Up And Kissed Me Then Gave Me My Plate . I'm Like Really Feeling Jordan . I Know Yall Probably Think I'm Crazy Cause I Haven't Known Him For More Then A Month But Yall Don't Understand What Effect He Have On Me . I Was Sitting There Thinking About Our Future When I Was Snapped Out My Thoughts By Jordan Tapping Me . " Oh My Bad "I Said . " You Straight , But What Youu Was Thinking So Hard About ?" Nothing Just Our Future ." Ooh Awwe, But You Ready To Go?" Yeah" . If Yall Was Wondering Me And Jordan Made It Official Last Night . We Was Getting In The Car When Another Car Pulled Up And Some Girl Got Out . I Ain't Gone Lie She Was Pretty But She Wasn't Brandy . So Jordan Walks Over To Her And I Jump Out The Car . " Who The Hell Is This Jordan " I Asked . " Bae Just Chill She's Just A Friend " That's All She Better Be ." Nah Honey I Ain't No Friend Im His Girl " The Girl Said . " Brandy Man Just Get In The Car I Got This " Jordan Said . So I Did As He Said . After What Seems Like 15 Minutes Of Talking To Her Jordan Finally Came And Got In The Car . " Who Df Was That Jordan " . " I Know Youu Fvcking Hear Me Talking To You " . " Alright Jordan Fuck Youu And There's Not An Us Anymore ". Soon As I Said That He Reached Over And Slapped The Shit Out Of Me . All I Could Do Is Cry I Couldn't Believe He Just Put His Hands On Me . The Rest Of The Ride To Amaya House Was Quite. Soon As I We Got To Amaya House I Jumped Out The Car Without Even Saying Good Bye . I Heard I Door Shut Behind He So I Started To Walk Faster Until I Was Grabbed. " I'm Sorry Brandy I Really Didn't Mean To It Was Out Of Anger Because You Was Questioning Me Like You Didn't Trust Me I Really Sorry Brandy And I Hope You Find It In Your Heart To Forgive Me " Jordan Said . " It's Okay " I Said . I Just Wanted To Get Away From Him Right About Know . He Kissed My Lips Then Got In His Car And Drove Off . I Walked Up To Amaya's House And Knocked On The Door .

Skyler POV
There Was An Knocked At The Door So Amaya Went In Answered It . And In Walked Brandy . " Brandy Wtf Wrong With Your Eye " I Asked . " Nothing I Just Fell Down The Stairs ". " Dont Fucking Lie To Us " Icis Said . " I'm Not " . " Did That Nigga Hit Youu Cause You Know We Can Go Beat His Behind " Kay Said . " Nah I'm Good I Already Told Yall What Happen " . " Man Bump That " I Said . I Grabbed My Phone And Called Tyrell . " Who You Calling "? Icis Asked . " Tyrell " I Responded . I Walked Outside And Waited For Tyrell To Answer The Phone . Then Finally He Answered
Tyrell- Wassup Boo
Me- We Got A Problem
Tyrell - What's The Problem ?
Me- I Think Your Lil Friend Jordan Put His Hand On My Friend Brandy
Tyrell- Nawl Mann Ion Believe He Did That
Me- Tyrell She Came Back From With Him With A Black Eye
Tyrell- Oh Nawl That's Messed Up And I'm Not Finna Except That Shit .
Me- You Better Not
Tyrell - Girl Hush But I'm Finna Call Him Then Call You Right Back
Me - Okaay Bye
Tyrell- Bye Ma .
After I Hung Up I Walked Back In The House And Brandy Was Crying And Everyone Else Looked Like They Was 38.

* I Know It's Short But More Coming
* Jordan Hitting Brandy 😳
* What Happen Whys Everyone Mad ?
LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASEE AND THANK YOU