Void Kokoro x Emma: "Here's My Secret"

- Requested by @Greenyboi65
- Girl x Girl
- LGBTQ+
-Spoilers for chapters 0, 4, 5, & 6

A/N: I didn't get specific details on this request about the story, just the ship. So if the story isn't what you had in mind, requester, please don't be mad at me! I'll be making an AU of sorts where Emma isn't a Void member and Kokoro is, but I think you guys could tell Kokoro is a Void member in this story. Thanks for your time! Enjoy the story!

Emma's Perspective:

Kokoro tried to leave my side on the first day we arrived here. Of course, it was understandable since we had been forced into a killing game, but this started out before the reveal of the games. She avoided me and the others even before getting to know us properly. I, on the other hand, wouldn't take no as an answer. I kept on pushing on my way towards her as a way to gain her friendship.

Of course, she was a hardhead and wouldn't accept my invitation to being her friend. Actually, she upright rejected me as her friend every time. But...every time would hurt even more than the last time. I wondered why though. It wasn't like I had a crush on her, right?...right?

Well, before I break down how I know her as a Void member, I'm going to say how I fell for her. It started when she first ignored me. It was so cute when she was acting all tsundere like towards me, and even if she meant it, I couldn't nor wouldn't see it like she really didn't want to leave me. Some part of me felt like she just has a big wall standing between us both. I wanted to be the one to break it.

As time progressed forward, I kept on pursuing a friendship with her, and the more time spent with her, the lesser and lesser the wall kept dissolving into ash and dust. She started to lean on me more and more, and we became closer and closer before we ended up becoming true friends. And before I knew it myself, I had became madly in love with her. The way she always was an introvert, how she was a little bit of a tsundere, her incredible intelligence, everything. And then that's when it happened. She asked me out herself. I felt so surprised.

She gave me my favorite flowers, a box of chocolate hearts, and a love note, with a pouty face that said she was embarrassed. I chuckled and kissed her cheek, smearing my chapstick on her pale white skin that turned a crimson red even more then before. "Yes, Kokoro, I wanna be your girlfriend." As soon as those words left my mouth, I was immediately greeted with a big and tight hug. I chuckled as she hugged even tighter.

For about a month, we had went out, and no one hated it. We held hands, went on dates, hugged and kissed. The normal stuff that most couples would do. And Kokoro always ends up spoiling me rotten even though I tell her not to do that, and to let me buy her something every now and then too. Of course she always says she wants to give me everything, but lets me get her something. But then she always upstages me by getting me something else even more gorgeous.

Then it happened.
The thing I thought I was safe from.
I thought that when Kokoro invited me into her room one night, it was to take our relationship to the next level...
But I was wrong...
Sorely mistaken...
I wish she never said anything to me...

"Emma, I'm a void member to Mikado." At first, when she said that, I thought I heard a ringing from her mouth that tried to cause a horrible sting and succeed. I wanted to believe that was just a joke. "You're just lying, Kokoro, you're just joking." She shook her head and said said "No, Emma, it's the honest truth. I've been deceiving you all since the moment I got here. I only brought this up right now."