Aither + Charles Gen Hcs

Charles knows Aither by heart- in some areas. He knows how aither thinks and acts; he's practically raised him. However, he cannot understand the reasons as to why Aither does certain antics. Perhaps it's the abundance of responsibility Charles has, which has stopped him from thinking in such ways.Charles once tried cooking for Aither when he was sick and,,, he failed miserably. He just isn't made for cooking, guys. He may be excellent at defense, war strategy, and correcting posture, but this man cannot cook food for his knowledge of his old years.Aither doesn't have much respect for the old man, sadly. He's grateful for him, sure, but he doesn't really look up to him. It's evident in his admiration to his mother Diene instead, and Charles is sad about that. Nonetheless, he can't do much about it, so he just accepts it and supports Aither anyways.On Charles's birthday, Aither ordered a huge cake to be made with a handmade drawing of Charles on it. Aither isn't the best artist, but Charles definitely cried in proud tears upon seeing the cake. The royal throne is way too big for Aither. His mom could definitely fit, but he is a little too small. Charles seriously insisted that they build a new chair just for Aither, in his size, but Aither said it was fine and that he wanted to sit in the same throne as his mother.

A/N: Charles isn't in the banner bc,,, I didn't feel like it LMAO I keep getting destroyed by Elbris procs not funny dude, my posture is straightened already, old man.