Chapter 01

Third Person POV:---

"WHAT???"

"Out of all the days, you decided not to attend college today?" She yelled loudly, enough to get weird looks from the people around her.

"No need to be dramatic." The person on the other side of the cellphone said, probably rolling her eyes.

"Besides, lower your voice. I don't want to become deaf in such a young age. It's not like there is a special occasion today."

Nora's grip on her cellphone tightens. "Obviously, there is." She mumbled annoyed.

"No, there isn't."

To say Nora was angry would be an understatement. She was more like pissed off right now.

For god's sake, it's Nora's birthday today. And her best friend can't seems to remember it.

Here, Nora was wearing a pretty dress with a little bit of makeup on. Which she don't usually do, unless someone is getting married. She usually wear crop tops and jeans, her favourite.

 She usually wear crop tops and jeans, her favourite

"Sorry, Nora. But I am kind of busy right now." Sarah said hesitantly.

"So, I will call you later. Bye. Love you." With that she hang up the call.

Nora jaw was literally on the ground. Seems like she am the only person on the whole world who isn't busy.

Her shoulder slumps down in despair. A day without your best friend by your side is terrible. As terrible as giving exams on your periods.

Nora hope that her other best friend, Harry wouldn't ditched her like this bitch and would at least remember her birthday.

She entered the college building and was passing through the hallway. When some of my classmates stopped her.

"You are looking beautiful in this dress." June complimented with a sweet smile on her face.

"Thanks." Nora said happily.