Introduction, Part 2. The Other Shipchilds.

Isabel, Torm, and Seth's funfacts

-Their ages: Torm and Seth are 19, Isaac is 18, while Isabel is 19.

-Isabel is the second hope mage, like her father. While Torm would've been the ultimate half demon. And Seth would have been the ultimate earthbender.

-Torm and Seth have been close, WHY Torm had a crush on him is because, On the first day they met, Torm found a string on his soul. And that string was green, which mean't that they were soulmates. They are actually dating.

-Isabel and Isaac are also dating. I shipped them so hard back then when I was 12, it became a real one. Isaac and Isabel also had a crush on each other.

-Torm is stricken with alot of guilt because he scarred his father Ink! Tord and Seth before due to past trauma, But even though he's better and has treatment, he's still in guilt..

-Seth is expected to have a little sister in the FUTURE timeline.

-Isabel's brother, Rubystar, is currently living in a dorm in the FUTURE timeline due to his creator... I rather not talk about it.

-Torm's ability is he can transform into a demon fast, here's a drawing by me.

Torms purple veins (Not drawn in the Pic

Torms purple veins (Not drawn in the Pic.) can transform him into a half demon. While Seth can use his magic to do skeleton magic attacks.

Calker, Harper, Johanna, Taylor, Lin, and Henry fun facts, they are all six siblings of Chester.

(No design yet for Harper, Lin, and Henry, but I have to redesign Taylor for reasons.)

(Calkers expected design, will also change later in the future

(Calkers expected design, will also change later in the future.)

-Their ages are as followed, Calker is 20, Johanna and Harper are 19, Chester is 17, while Taylor, Lin, and Henry are all 15.

-Harper has the ability to control fire when they are burned or cornered by the fire's oxygen while Lin has the same powers as his aunt nya, he can waterbend like chishira. Lin and Henry have the duo ability to use their minds to burn and freeze their enemies with their ice flame powers. (Fun fact, Chesca was supposed to have Ice flame powers when I was still creating her.)

-Harper is currently in college, while Johanna is in training with her uncle Kai in the FUTURE timeline, while the two triplet brothers are being held in the same monastery with their uncle zane and nya.

-Harper, Johanna, Lin, and Henry are the only ones that don't have a crush.

-Calker and Chester are the only ones that have official lovers at the moment.

Calker currently writes love letters to Rubystar due to their different locations in the FUTURE timeline.

Rachel's fun facts.

-Kokichi had a promise to Rachel to take over D

-Kokichi had a promise to Rachel to take over D.I.C.E if he dies, and when he does, she keeps her promise, and takes over it for 2 years.

-Rachel currently has a crush on Kokichi in my AU.

-Rachel's ultimate talent is the ultimate healer.

-Rachel's moon hairpiece is almost the same to Isabel's because.

-She and Isabel are really close, even after kokichi died, both of them comfrorted each other in her dorm together.

-Rachel is currently training from her FUTURE timeline father. While getting more training from her PRESENT timeline father. She is also the current leader of D.I.C.E.

(Part 3 will shortly come out soon.)