Making Amends

I don't know what happened, but after a lot of dancing we had moved to the couch. Maybe it was the drinks, because once we were on the couch, Addie came bringing us two beers. I was skeptical of drinking it, I know I might have already drunk alcohol in the cup, but beer was different.

"You don't have to drink it."

I remembered Zach telling me, but if I was trying different things tonight, why not. That was probably my biggest mistake. The beer was bitter on my tongue, but I kind of liked the way it made my body burn. Soon one beer turned to three, and I then found myself making out and grinding in Zach's lap. Breaking apart, I wouldn't say that I was drunk, because I still could comprehend everything that was going on.

Running my fingers through his hair, Zach stared at me for a moment, before gripping my ass.

"You good?"

"Mhm."

Leaning back down, I ran my tongue over his lips asking for access. Smiling into the kiss, I explored his mouth and his tongue felt even hotter. I knew we should stop because we weren't alone, but I didn't really want to. His hands then went into my back pocket, before he pulled me even closer into his lap. Pulling away from the kiss, I listened to the song for a moment that was blasting.

Sin City wasn't made for you
Angels like you
Oh you know it, oh you know it
Oh you know it
Right now

Take that off
I just wanna see you
Your legs so soft
I had to be near you
Thoughts in mind, going so crazy
I just wanna hear you
One touch on your body, what I've prepared for you
Nothing will spare you
Pussy so wet, I feel the drip coming down
Must be in Houston
You close your eyes, you feel the rise, I go inside.

My face then flushed for a moment, before I glanced back at Zach. Maybe it was the lyrics from the song, maybe it was the alcohol I drunk, or maybe it was the pressure I felt from between my legs as I sat in Zach's lap. But I suddenly felt really embarrassed, and I bit my lower lip meeting Zach's eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Shaking my head, I climbed off his lap, before leaning back. Wrapping his arm around my shoulders, I turned my head licking my lips.

"Thirsty?"

"Yeah."

"Stay here, I'll be right back."

"Alright."

Standing up, I watched him go, before pulling out my phone. It was three in the morning. Staring down a moment, I didn't realize it was that late. Scratching my head, I turned when I heard voices getting louder.

My eyes widen when I saw Catherine with two guys trying to pull her around the corner. It was obvious she was drunk, and both those guys looked sketchy. Before I knew it I had moved off the couch and approached them.

"Catherine?"

They all turned looking at me, Catherine eyes soon widen, before she pulled away throwing her arms on my shoulder.

"Melissa, how you get here. I didn't know you partied too."

She slurred, before hugging me tightly.

"I tired."

She mumbled, and I frowned hugging her tightly. Slowly meeting the eyes of those two guys, they eyed each other before smirking.