Chapter 4

So, I forgot that this book was set in the 80's and in the 80's they didn't have phones like now. So just ignore that slip up I made. Lol

I walked into chemistry and saw a bunch of people in the class. I looked around and stood at the back of the class where everyone else was.

The teacher gave everyone assign seats and I was the last person. "Jordyn larusso, right here." The teacher pointed to a desk. I noticed another desk by me that was empty and I was hoping nobody would walk in and have to sit by me.

All of a sudden Johnny came into the room and he looked at me. I rolled my eyes and looked away as the teacher pointed to the desk to my right.

"So, I'm giving you all partners for the first semester, so take this period to get to know your partner." He said. He began calling partners and I was for sure I wouldn't be partnered up with Johnny.

"Jordyn larusso and Johnny Lawrence." The teacher said. I sunk in my chair and it felt like I couldn't breath for a second. Why him. I get my brothers bully.

"Hey Jordyn." Johnny said, looking over to me. I rolled my eyes. "You know you can talk to me right? You didn't have a problem yelling at me yesterday." Johnny smirked. I looked at him quickly. "That's because you were hurting my brother you asshole!" I said loudly.

Everyone looked at me and I looked down at my lap, my face getting red out of embarrassment. "So, when did you move here?" Johnny was spinning a pencil on his desk. "Yesterday. And how did you know I am new?" I asked.

Johnny shook his head and smirked. "Because I remember pretty girls like you, I know I've never seen you before." I started to blush and I looked down at my lap, trying to hide it.

The rest of the class I tried to ignore him, but I sometimes had to talk to him. He was cute, but that didn't change anything.

I heard the bell ring and I grabbed my chemistry book and slipped it in my book bag. I stood up and flung my book bag over my back and walked out of the classroom.

I was heading to my next class period when I heard Johnny behind me. "Wait up sweetheart." He said as he came up beside me. I could feel his arm rubbing against mine and I rolled my eyes.

I moved to the right more. "Don't call me that." I kept walking forward. He looked at his gang and then back at me.

" I gotta go, I'll see you later sweetheart." He started jogging to the guys and I rolled my eyes.

It was now PE class and I began to play volleyball with Ali and the rest of the girls while the boys played soccer.

All of a sudden Johnny took his shirt off and I couldn't help but look at his defined abs. Luckily he didn't see me looking at him. Then I saw Johnny whispering something to the guys and I knew something was going to happen.

All of a sudden I heard yelling and guys rooting someone on. Then I saw Daniel on the ground on top of Bobby. And then Daniel punched Bobby.

Then, Tommy grabbed  Daniel and held onto him so Bobby could hit him. A teacher came out of nowhere and grabbed Bobby so he wouldn't punch him.

Tommy let go of Daniel as the teacher came up to Daniel. "There's no place on this team for that kind of crap!" The teacher yelled at Daniel.

I started jogging over as Tommy, Johnny, Bobby and Dutch were laughing.  "He started it man!" Daniel yelled. "I said out of here!" Daniel stormed away angrily.

I jogged up to him and grabbed his arm but he shook it off. "Leave me alone Jordyn!" Daniel started running to the school. I turned around and walked to Johnny and his gang.