The Magical Ahoge Quest

Once there was a boring normal good for nothing other then investigating corpses boy named Hajime Hinata. He had an ahoge. But one day he lost said ahoge.

He doesn't know how, but he just woke one day and it was gone!! OH THE HORROR!!!!!

So he went to Makoto Naegi's house and found that in fact Neagi wasn't there. BUT Nagito Komaeda just so happened to have broken so hope could shine above the despair that Naegi wasn't there. SO they then went to Komaeda's house and found out that Naegi was there! they were relieved but then they remembered that Hinata's ahoge was gone!!! OH NOOOOOOO!!!! And so began their magical ahoge quest! they ran through Hope's Peak Academy and only found Mono-kuma!

"Upupupu!" Monokuma laughed "Hinata, where's your ahoge? is it gone? HAHA now despair will take you over and hope will be no more!!!!" Hinata simply looked at Naegi and Komaeda and laughed "HAHA I never give in to DESPAIR!!" monokuma then was kinda sad.... so he left.

Then they went to the island and saw Usami!

"Where's your ahoge Hinata? Don't lose hope my student! You will always find it! just don't kill your friends please!" after Usami's speach they kinda left cause they thought she was weird...

Then Komaeda reached into a ditch and pulled out Hinata's AHOGE!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!

And then he put his ahoge back on!

THE

END!!!!

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

So my bro was pissed at me for talking about ahoges so I locked myself in the bathroom where he can't get me and wrote this

[EDIT]

Oh
my
Bagels

You guys are AMAZING! You have a great sense of ahoge too! I'm writing another ahoge story. Same characters. Same ahoges. Same idea. Similar name. Its called Hinata's Quest For Ahoge.