Prologue

Prologue

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

This is a fanfiction, a work of fiction. It is an unofficial, non-canon alternate story based on Hideaki Sorachi's story "Gintama". Most of the media - such as the images and video's used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by the photo editor. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Have you ever written something from the back of your head, and then realize oh sh** these were someone else's words. Yeah, that just happened to me, my disclaimer no less. Anyway, like 40% of this disclaimer belongs to KairuSui from quotev

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out.

P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website (I jump around on a lot of fanfiction websites...) If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (I'll 99.99% say yes unless you're super duper rude). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I do own my oc, Mizuki. Who is mostly played by Mira Jane, from "Fairy Tail".

I may not get all the references in the story - because I haven't watched all those anime - so, sorry if I butchere those one.

Warnings: None

*****

Sakata Mizuki, the little sister of Sakata Gintoki

Sakata Mizuki, the little sister of Sakata Gintoki. Has seen and heard of some pretty weird things in her time. But when one of her best friends' brother starts chasing after her, claiming she's his mate. And because of the stupid link, she now has the said brother in her head. Able to listen to her every thought, and acting like the devil's conscience. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE SUPPOSE TO DO!

(I'll be the first to admit that this is not one of my finest summaries. God I feel like I'm staring back at the writer I was about 2 or so years ago again. Have I learned nothing!)

*****

*****

"That's where you are wrong. I'm not his. Nor am I yours. And I never will be. I am mine. And only mine." Mizuki growled.

*****

"You're his woman right? Don't worry. We've been given strict instructions not to harm you. Or were the ones who will lose our heads." Aboto said, waving his arm in the air as if to dismiss the issue.

Mizuki raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me. But the last time I checked. I don't belong to any man. Especially not the one that's currently attacking my friends."

*****

"You're his sister! No way!"

"Why does everyone keep saying that!"

*****

"You drained the life from his body! Since when can you do that!" Gintoki shouted, his eyes nearly popping out of their sockets.

Mizuki shrugged, "First time for everything."

*****

"Hey Aboto. Why couldn't I kill her?" Kamui asked, the antenna on his head twitching dangerously.

'Why am I always the one who has to tell him these things! He'll kill me if I'm the one to break the news to him.' The poor man thought.

*****

"How are the two off you related again?" Shimpachi asked.

Mizuki rolls her eyes. "If my ability to transform into demons and other species wasn't obvious enough. I'm adopted."

*****