48

"Let me out! Tom! Tom Marvolo Riddle!"

Azure inched back when Tom let go his fists to the rails. "Don't call me that name! Tom is enough. You don't have to remind me of my filthy mudblood father's name. Do you understand? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Azure nodded, tried to not bait any anger out of Tom. "Good," Tom whispered. Then he left Azure alone in the cell. Azure hugged her knees, stared hopelessly at the rails because she knows exactly that there is no way out. But an idea struck to her mind, feels like a light bulb shining upon her head.

"Spiky! Spiky!"

Nothing happened. "Spiky!" she tried once again.

"So that house elf has a name? You don't think I don't freed all of the house elves in your house do you?"

"Where is he?"

Tom smiled in disgust. "You care about house elves?"

"I don't. Only Spiky. Where is he?!"

Tom shrugged, "don't know. I'm not asking them. Us, wizards and witches are not on the same level like them. I thought you knew."

"So, what are you going to do now? Let me rot in the cell?"

Tom shook his head dramatically, "oh no, darling. I'm not an evil. Trust me, I do this for your own good. If you're rotting, I can't hang your pretty face on my wall." Then Tom walked away, leave Azure alone, again.

Azure growled and shook the rails with her bare hands. Nothing happened, obviously. She swept the sweat on her forehead, slumped to the floor. There is nothing she can do. She pressed every brick on the wall, tried to find a hidden passage or maybe a way out but she got nothing. Zero. Her stomach start to grumble. She checked her watch and it's already time for lunch. She huffed and laid her head on the wall. Wind start to whisper, she hugs herself to keep the warm. She hated it. She hated being in the cell, one of her fear, being trapped.

A pulp of tear start to roll down on her cheek as she looked up to the ceiling. Everything seems so useless now. All of that just for she being trapped in her own house?

She laid on the floor, turned to the side and hugged her knees. Dried tears is aching her eyes and she slowly drive to sleep. But the silence is quickly broken by a huge exploision above her and she immediately stood up. She doesn't have her wand as her defense so she has to be ready with her bare hands. She clenched her hands into fists. She knows someone is getting closer, step by step.

"Tom? Is that you?"

Silent.

Azure gulped and suddenly the rails flew in front of her but the fog is hiding the person who set her free. Not long after that, the fog start to dissappear and Azure gasped in shock as she witness someone in front of her.

"Draco?"

Her eyes fall on his right hand that was holding two wands and his left hand's knuckle is covered by blood. His half messy hair falls on his forehead and his tie loosen up.

"Azure. Run," as his limp body fall to the floor.

HELLOOO IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE THE LAST UPDATE ISN'T IT? well, i'm so sorry for a very long update because i don't have any motivation to write. and my apologies that this chapter is also really short. if you still want me to continue this story, feel free to leave the comment here. thank you for reading my story <3