Chapter 4 - The truth

SLYTHERIN"
The hat bellowed and at that you took the hat off threw it at the professor and ran the hell out of that hall.

You barley got outside the door before you dropped to your knees. You sobbed so hard that you could barley breath, you started to panic. You had to do something. Anything. So you screamed, you screamed so loud that it radiated throughout the castle and it shook. You heard glass breaking and students screaming as you assumed the glass fell onto them. Did I do that? What is happening to me?

You just sat there on your knees in disbelief. You felt a hand on your shoulder and looked up to see Percy, the twins and ginny, you look around for Ron but he wasn't there.

"Does he really hate me that much?" You asked them while tears fell down your face. They didn't say anything they just sat on the floor with you and held you while you all cried. Even Percy shed a few tears which just made you more upset.

After a while you all heard the great hall doors open and out came the professor who you threw the hat at and 2 other professor's. One looked really old and he had really long white hair with a beard to match. He looked at me with sorrowful eyes through his glasses.

The other professor was a man who seemed to be middle aged he was wearing a black... Cape? His expression did not fit what you seen in his eyes. His face was as boring as you could find, but his eyes, his eyes look like he would have cried for you they look more sorrow filled than the old man's.

You came out of your daze and looked at the professor in green with the pointy hat
"It cant be true" you sniffled at her as she bent down and placed a hand on your shoulder.
"I'm afraid child that it is. The sorting hat never lies" her voice was so sweet and it made you feel safe. It was like your mums voice which just made you even more sad. You sobbed more and more before they escorted you to the headmasters office. You and your siblings went in and were told to take a seat at the table, as you did food appeared and your assuming you all missed the great welcome back feast. You didnt mind because you weren't hungry you just pushed your food around your plate.
"You need to eat something Y/N, you can't go back to how you were before" Percy says with concern all over his face. You just shot him a look that told him to back off.
"Why would you say that when the proffesors are right there! I don't want anyone knowing" you snapped at him.

"I'm sorry to inform you dear child but all the professor's are aware of the situation that happened to you last year. Your parents told us so that we could keep an eye on you so you would not revert back to your old ways"
The headmaster said to you.

"Ah but not to worry that secret isn't our to share. Should you wish to share with the friends you make here that is up to you. For now you should eat, your parents will be here soon" he continued to talk to the professor's.

About 20 minutes later you heard the statue working its way up to the office and then your mum and dad burst through the doors. Your mum look so sad, her eyes were so puffy and bloodshot. You could tell she was crying before she got here. You looked at dad but his eyes weren't as bad as your mums. They both stopped when they seen you. You ran over to them and hugged them so close to you hoping that what that stupid hat said wasn't true.
"I-is it t-t-true?" You stuttered to them through your sobs. "Am I r-r-really hi-his daughter?"

They couldn't look at you, your own parents couldn't even look at you. You weren't even sure if they were your actual parents.

"TELL ME NOW" you shouted at them, you demanded to know what the hell happened. You weren't sad now, you were pissed.

Percy yelled at you for shouting at them but you didn't care for what he had to say, he was so stuck up anyway.

"Please Y/N sit down and we will explain everything" your dad said to you. He tried to sound confident but is voice failed him.
You sat down on the table next to ginny who help your hand. You could feel that she was shaking and you felt really bad for your siblings, they shouldn't feel this way because of you.

Your mum began to explain what happened all those years ago but it got to a point in the story where she could no longer continue. She didn't have to, you knew what was going on. You knew what he had done to her. That sadistic bastard hurt your mother and you were going to kill him.

After a while of sitting in the headmasters office it was time to go to your dorm and settle in for the night, it wasn't late but you were truly exhausted. You said goodbye to your parents and hug them so tight not wanting to let go.

"If you will follow me miss Weasley. I will take you to the slytherin common room and get someone to show you to your dorm" snape said as he looked at you his eyes were still filled with worry but his face still showed no emotion.

You said goodbye to your siblings and followed snape down into the dungeons and to a wall, he stopped in front of it
"You'd do well to remember the password or else you will not be let in" you nodded at him in understanding and he continued
"Pureblood" he said as the wall began to move away to reveal a large room.

You walked in after him and looked around there were very large windows on the other side of the room and you could see the creatures in the lake and it was beautiful. The room was lit up by some candles on the walls and a magnificent fire place situated to the right with black leather sofas in front of it. Many tables were placed around the room as well.

As you continued to walk in you seen people staring at you and you just put your head down hoping no one would see how red your eyes were from all the crying. Some people had cuts on them and you knew that people got hurt from what you did and the pit in your stomach only grew from there.

"Ah Miss Parkinson, would you show Miss Weasley to your dorm room. I believe you have an extra bed for her?" Snape spoke to a young girl sitting on one of the couches next to him the same boy who you noticed when you first arrived. He dared not look at you now though.

The girl got up and made her way to the stairs and stopped at the bottom waiting for you. Before you followed her you turned back to Professor Snape
"Sir I don't have my robes for tomorrow. Dumbledore said that I would get them off of my head of house once I was sorted" you spoke quietly hoping no one heard you.
"They are already laying on your bed along with your timetable for the year. Now if you need anything else be sure to ask one of your peers. Goodnight" and with that he left.

You followed the girl up to the room and she opened the door and pointed to the empty bed, your stuff was already next to it.
"Em thank you, My names Y/N its nice to meet you" hoping she would be one of your friends you put your hand out for her to shake. She did not.
"I'm Pansy, I'm going back downstairs, you can come down if you wish and I'll introduce you to some people" and she left you there in the room.

You turned round and headed to put your things away. It didn't take too long and it wasn't late yet so you decided to take the girl up on her offer and you headed downstairs.

You looked around and saw her sitting on the same couch as before. Keeping your head down you walked over and took the empty chair next to the couches.

"So, this is crabbe, Goyle, Millicent, Theo, Blasie and -" you looked around but before she could introduce you to the boy she so desperately clings on to you interrupt her,
"Draco Malfoy" you said crossing your arms and leaning back in your chair
"So what do we call you Y/N, blood-traitor Weasley or legend Riddle?" He sneered with a smirk on his face. You knew he wanted a reaction out of you but you managed to keep your cool.
"Y/N Weasley is fine thanks" you said and immediately moved on.
"Its nice to meet you all. Hope I didn't hurt many of you earlier with the glass situation" you hoped that if you mentioned it they would quickly move on.
"You did but its fine, pretty impressive if I don't say so myself" the one named Theo said

"So 4 beds in our room, who are our other roommates?" you asked being genuinely curious and so desperately wanting to move on from that topic.
"Well Milicent here is one and the other one is over there" Pansy pointed to the far corner and you looked over to see a girl your age talking to an older boy.
"Whats her name?" You ask hoping to get a straight answer since these are slytherins you are talking to.
"Daphne greengrass, she is the same year as us and will be in most your classes as well as us" Millicnet said and its the first time she's spoke to you, she seems nice.

You sat and talked with them for a while but got tired after a long day. You excused yourself and went to bed hoping for a better day tomorrow.