Authors Note

This book is over, sadly. I loved writing it for you guys and believe it or not Neighbors was the first book I had ever written. If you guys are wondering, I'm going to focus on Letters to El but I'm probably not going to make anymore stories about Stranger Things. I'm actually wanting to focus more on non fan fiction books. In fact, I have a few ideas for books that I'm starting to write.

I don't know if I'm gonna post them on here. I'm probably not, but if I do anything with the books, you guys will be the first to know.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that has read through these two books, I'm so proud of how they turned out and I honestly didn't expect them to have as many reads as it does now. When I'm writing this Neighbors is at 7.28k reads and Home is at 2.72k reads. That's insane! I seriously thought I would just get about 50 reads at most and even then that would be an accomplishment for me.

This little "series" (if you would call it) made me realize my love for writing and I hope to do more of it for fun or even a career (we'll see about the career part, I guess). But seriously, thank you. All of your reads, votes, and comments made me keep writing and for that, I am incredibly thankful.

Love ya!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️