Runaway canines

Inside a bus station we see two cloaked figures as one was a boy and the other was a girl as they both were running through to a ATM as the boy started to going through it as the girl looked at a vending machine as she tapped her brother's shoulder.

Piper: Dimitri, can I grab a snack? You know for the road?

Dimitri: Ok, just make it quick.

Piper: Thanks.

She then went to the vending machine as she then put a dollar on it as it went in but then came out.

Piper: Huh?

She then put it back in only for it to come back out.

Piper: Come on. Just go in.

Piper then put it back on as it then went in.

Piper: Yeah!

But it came back out.

Piper: Grrr.... GRAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!

She then started to shack the machine around in anger and then kicked it only to hurt her foot.

Piper: YEOW!!!

She started to jump around holding her foot as she then looked at the vending machine.

Piper: Grrr. Stupid vending machine!

She then punched the buttons and broke it as it then started to make all the snacks come out of it as she then smiled as she started to put them all in her backpack as she then opened a chocolate bar and was about to eat it until she heard footsteps.

Piper: *gasps* Someone's coming.

Dimitri: Quick, hide.

Then we see a group of people come to the area as the two siblings were nowhere to be seen as one of them looked at a poster of a hand holding a animal's hand reading "let's hold hands. Animal rights day" as a man had a can of spray paint and started to spray paint on the poster as he finished he started to laugh as the others started laughing along as well as they left the area as they were gone we see a air vent open up as Dimitri and Piper were seen coming out of it as Piper has the chocolate bar in her mouth as they got out and looked at the graffiti as it read "DIE BEASTMEN!"

Piper: What do we do now?

Dimitri: We need to leave, right now.

They then ran out of the hall as they saw a bus and it was leaving.

Piper: Oh no the bus is leaving.

Dimitri them morphed into a wolf man creature.

Dimitri: Get on Piper, we gotta bus to catch.

She then got on his back as Dimitri began to run on all fours like a wolf as he ran fast to the bus and jumped on the top as it drove off as Piper got off of Dimitri and transformed into a fox girl.

Piper: Phew we made it.

Dimitri: Sis, we're not alone.

They both looked to see a girl as she was a tanuki.