Chapter 8-Arcade&Sleepover

Hiccup and Merida got to the arcade and they walked in.Hiccup pulled out five dollars for tokens.When they got the tokens,they started playing a bunch of games.Merida won almost all the games they played of mortal combat,and hiccup won almost all the games of Marvel Vs. Capcon(lol thankyou to the reader who told me the name so I could edit this!!!!The person who commented on the chapter is the one who told me!!!Thanks!!)

They finished their tokens and started walking out the door.Hiccup stopped when he saw the claw game.He pulled out a dollar and put it in the game.He tried three times,but failed.Finally,on his last try,he won a brown teddy bear.He pulled it out of the slot and gave it to Merida.

"Thankyou Hiccup!I love it!"She exclaimed smiling.

She hugged him and quickly pulled back,blushing.Hiccup blushed amd they started walking out the arcade.When they got back to Elsa's house,everyone was watching the movie "The Interview".Everyone was laughing and when Hiccup and Merida walked in,they didn't notice them.Merida went behind Elsa and scared her.

"Aah!"Elsa screamed.When she noticed it was just Merida,she sighed and sat back down.Merida and Hiccup sat down and started watching the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:45
Jack and Hiccup left and Merida,Punzie,and Elsa set up a bunch of pillows on Punzie's room floor.Merida called her mom and asked if she could sleep over and she said yes,and Elsa called Anna telling her she would sleep over punzies house.

"You girls need anything?"Punzies mom asked.

"No thankyou Rose!"Elsa said.

"Yeah,we're fine!"Merida added.

"Well,I'm going to bed!You guys can do pretty much anything you like!But not throw parties,or get into any serious trouble!"

"We know the rules mom!Goodnight!"Punzie exclaimed as her mom left the room.Merida snuggled the teddy bear hiccup got her.

Punzie went on Netflix and asked what they wanted to watch.

"How about...Cyberbully?Ive never seen it."Elsa said.

Punzie nodded and put it on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Halfway through the movie,they were all crying waterfalls.Elsa had tissues and was wiping away tears,Punzie was crying into a pillow,and Merida was wiping tears away with her teddy bear's arm...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!