Chapter 2

Grace's Point of view

After a few minutes of sitting at the table in shock, I finally composted myself and left the restaurant.

I walked outside and took a deep breath of the fresh night air. I thought about what I was going to do. I could get an uber home and just sleep on the couch at our apartment or I could just get a hotel room so I don't have to see him. The hotel seems like the best option right now, I reached for my purse to see where I can get a room, but I realized the worst, I left my purse with my phone and money in his car. I have no way to get anywhere, I am stuck downtown.

'Maybe if I go for a walk I can calm down and think of something.' i thought to myself and started to walk down the street, looking in the windows of shops and trying to calm myself down.

After 10 minutes I found myself in front of a music store. I wasn't worried about Mason or how I don't have a home to go to anymore, all I could think about was how cold I was. Not only did I forget my purse in the car but I forgot my jacket by accident, and it's winter. I couldn't feel my hands or feet anymore. I fell to the ground and hugged my legs trying to get warm. Then it hit me, how my whole life is going to change, I will need to find a new
place to live.

I don't have anyone in LA to turn to because the only person I knew was Mason and he doesn't want to be with me anymore. I don't care if people stared at me anymore I just sat on the ground crying my eyes out.

Jonah's point of view

"Zach come on and pick a pair already!" Corbyn yells at Zach, who can't choose what shoes he wants.

"Fineeee I will take these ones." he says and takes the box of new boots up to the front to check out.

"Finally!" Daniel cheers.

"Now let's go to the music store."

Jack says jumping to his feet, he had been laying on the floor from boredom.

We all went outside and started walking, the music store was only a couple shops away.

"Wow it's cold tonight!" I say as we walk.

"Yeah it's like freezing." Zach agrees.

The guys walked into the store but right before I stepped inside something made me stope. I heard crying.I stepped back and looked around, my eyes fell on a girl sitting on the ground crying harder than I have ever heard someone cry.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked her as I bent down to look at her better.

She didn't answer me, I l don't think she could even hear me over the sound of her crying. I lightly touched her shoulder to get her attention, when I touched her, her skin felt like ice.

She stopped crying and looked up. Even though she had mascara running down her face and bloodshot eyes, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life.

"Wow" I say under my breath.

"I'm...sorry was...I bothering...you?" she asked me through gasps trying to catch her breath. Her voice was so full of pain it made me feel the sadness she was feeling.

"No I was just wanting to see if you are okay?" I said in a calming voice.

"I'm f..ine thank..s" she answered, her voice shaking as she shivered from the cold.

"Here take this, your freezing ." I took my Jacket off and put it over her shoulders.

She looked up at me and forced a smile.

"So why is a pretty girl like you crying?" I asked her.

"Long story." she looked down at her hands that are almost blue from the cold.

"I have time." I smile at her and sit down.

She told me everything.

"Wow he sucks." I say and give her a comforting hug.

"Yeah he does." she agrees.

"If you would like I can give you a ride home." I offer.

"Actually I was thinking I might stay in a hotel tonight so I don't have to see him." she paused

"But I don't have my wallet to pay for it. If it doesn't put you out too much could I just get a ride home. I'll just deal with it." she started to lightly cry again.

"Hey don't cry." I moved the hair out of her face and looked at her. Then I had an idea.

"Hey wait right her, I will be right back." I stood up and ran inside to find the guys.