Confrontation

I woke this morning bright and early. I had different thoughts in my head. I wanted to confront Harry about my feelings. Yes yes I know very brave of me. I would never do this. Ever. But something about this boy. I put on a muggle band t shirt that fit me in all the right spots. I put on a leopard skin right skirt. I looked in the mirror. Dang. I looked good. I put on some gold makeup and red lipstick with lipgloss over it. I curled my hair. I looked amazing. I went down stairs to get a cup of tea. George was already down there. Sipping on his tea resting on the counter.

"Morning." He winked as he sipped his tea. I rolled my eyes. I made my tea. Jasmine tea to be excate. I took a slip and almost sip it out because of how hot it was. I put mug down and was waving my hands like I was hot. George was laughing at me softly. I laughed with him. Molly walked down the stair and turned to face us.

"Good morning dears!" She smiled.

"Good morning Mrs. Wesley!" I smiled. "Maybe I can give you a break and I can make breakfast today!"

"I don't need a break dear!" Mrs Wesley stated.

"I incest!" I smiled back waving her and George away. I wanted to do it because I felt bad for staying there for so long. I decided to make some avocado toast with roasted potatoes. Everyone came down and I request them to go away. They went to the den. It was on the other side of the house. Expect Harry. The last one down. He wanted to cook with me and I agreed because you know. He was working on making the avocado filling.

"Hey Harry. Can you come help me cut the potatoes?" I whispered softly. He nodded. He slid next to me but soon realized that he couldn't cut the potatoes from where he was standing. I was about to move when he came around my back and wrapped his arms around my body. I moved my hands and put them around his arms. I felt so happy with him. I giggled. He giggled too. Soon enough it was over sadly. "Thank you Harry. Can I talk to you later?"

"Yes. Is everything alright?" He whispered back. I nodded. When everything was not okay because I was with the HARRY POTTER. Anyways, I tossed the potatoes in olive oil and spices and put them on the stove. They finshed rather quick. Lucky enough, Harry was done too. We started plating the plates togther. He put the avocado toast on then I put the potatoes. I decided to put fresh strawberries on everyone's plate too. I told Harry to pretend to walk down the stairs so it didn't look suspicious. I yelled for all the Wesleys to come in because breakfast was ready. Ron basically dashed to it and went to his spot at the table.

"DEAR, THIS LOOKS WONDERFUL!" Molly hugged me. I said thanks and went to my place and Harry followed soon after sitting next to me. THE. HARRY. POTTER. Everyone thanked me and told me how delicious it was. I said my thank you and I cleaned the dishes. Harry went up when I was doing the dishes. When I finshed, I went to his room. I stood outside his door a little shaky. I claimed my self down and entered his room to see him sitting on the bed. I sat down next to him and he perked up.

"Harry. I need to tell you something." I said.

"Ok. Go on." He said. I was biting my lip of how nervous I was.

"I... I like you. More then a friend. I have had these feelings for the whole year now. I don't know if you feel the same about me. If you don't, you can forget this happened." I. Fricking. Did. It. The thing I have been scared for my whole year. I started to get up to walk away when he stood up and grabbed my wrist. He then pulled me into a tight kiss. I kissed back. I loved his soft warm touch. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I put hands around his neck. He was so loving. I melted at the touch of him. It was the best kiss of my life. We pulled back at the same time and he pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put his hands under my thighs. I had major butterflies.

"I like you too. Y/n nariccess malfoy." He said as he spun me around. I giggled and gave him a forehead kiss. He then gave me a forhead kiss. Best. Day. Of . My. Life.

A/N:
LOKEY GETTING BUTTERFLIES RIGJT NOW WRITING THIS 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋