So Here's What Happened...

I'd like to start off by saying, I am so, so sorry to leave you all like that.

2016 was uh, was a year and from 2017 to now life has been a lot.

I fell out of writing. I just, stopped. Life happened and I turned to art and college and I stepped away from the fandom. Don't get me wrong I still read every new book published like a maniac and I'm still waiting for a movie or tv show or something, John please it's been years.

As I drifted from RA, I went to Star Wars, specifically The Clone Wars, and I actually started writing again for the first time in four years almost. Naturally it's Clone Wars as it's the current fandom I'm hyperfixating on, but it's a crossover. With Rangers Apprentice.

It's going to be a long work in progress, a side-hobby really, but I'm excited for it.

As for this story and any other RA works I have on here (I have a ton unpublished WIP's y'all), I can't really give an answer.

I feel so weirded out but what has changed with Wattpad I just, ugh, no. I made an Ao3 account and will be moving all currently published works there and maybe, MAYBE, I'll continue them. I had an entire list of notes and plots foe this fic and they're gone. I lost them and that's what really stopped me from continuing this fic because I have no idea how to continue with where I left it, but I'll brainstorm and might come up with something.

To those who have been with this fic since it started and are still here. Wow, you are amazing. Thank you for any support you have given and I hope the past years have treated you kindly. You're the best 💚

To those who are new and found this fic while I was MIA, hello! I am Silver and uh, up till now I was dead. Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed it so far. Don't feel shy to reach out!

Speaking of. I've also moved to tumblr! I find it's the one form of social media I can enjoy these days so if you wanna send an ask, a chat or follow (it's a blog of chaos I am so sorry it's star wars, memes and RA makes an appearance now and again), feel free to! It's jadetheaverage
The same for the Ao3, but there is nothing on there yet.

Again, so sorry for abandoning you all like that and I really do hope I get the energy to finish this fic.

Stay safe Rangers
~SO