MHA VILLAIN OC

Name
Shiori Manahoshi

Age
20 years old

Gender
Non-binary, They/Them
Looks

GenderNon-binary, They/ThemLooks

(Oh look, my own art)

Personality
Shiori has severe trust issues and a codependent personality, which is rather contradictory. They feel that they have one purpose in life, and have devoted themself to their master. That master being none other than the young leader of the Yakuza, Kai Chisaki. They are rather strict and obsessive, not taking anyone's shit except for Overhaul's. They hang on his every word.

Affiliation
Shie Hassaikai

Quirk
Delirium- Shiori can release a purple mist from their lungs and exhale it. When inhaled again by a target, the mist causes the target to become delirious and disoriented. After about 25-30 minutes of using it, the quirk begins to affect Shiori's mentality. They become disoriented and have coughing fits, and can even pass out because the mist keeps them from inhaling fresh air. They wear a mask because it gives them a feeling of control over their quirk.

Crush
Overhaul

BackstoryShiori was born into a rich family that worked closely with the Yakuza, but when Overhaul took over their family opted out

Backstory
Shiori was born into a rich family that worked closely with the Yakuza, but when Overhaul took over their family opted out. Shiori felt differently. They admired Overhaul's determination and somewhat agreed with his ideology. And so they joined Shie Hassaiki and worked closely with Chisaki, by his side through it all.