First story ik its bad stfu :)

"Harry" she yelled with a smirk on her face, "what are doing tomorrow night" her hair was messy and her makeup smudged with a hickey on her neck, Harry smirked back saying "idk baby that's up to you" and left to walk on to the cheering stage next to him as she heard him play she only felt one emotion but it wasn't a happy one it was pure jealousy, he kept glancing at other girls and giving them the exact same look he first gave her when they met after a concert. He always promised she was the one but she couldn't help but feel like that wasn't true especially since he kept hiding his phone from her. During the middle he would always do something cheeky and look at her to let her know he was thinking about her but this time was different he looked at another's girl the one he had been staring at all night. I had to take this in my own hands which is why I did what I did, I'm not proud of it but that's definitely way to late to change, i stormed up the stage watching Harry's soft eyes spring to hers in an eye lock position it was all she could see the whole time I screamed at him, maybe that's what hurt the most. The se uirity jumped getting ready to almost kill me but I was just standing there, on stage the music had stopped lights on me, just staring at Harry desperately for a single glance. He was determined to keep looking forward and I could see no struggle in his eyes. I collapsed into my knees keeping my head down in order to avoid the overlapping screams of fans. The security guards strongly gripped my shoulder but it wasn't needed, I would've walked myself out.

Idfk wut this is but it's my first story and it exists  know also I'm buyist on this story I agree with neither side and I have bad spelling