How TO Look Stylist And Expensive In Your Clothes

Read, how to take care of the dress and follow these rules

Read, how to take care of the dress and follow these rules. Frequent and intense washing will cause the fabric to fade and change shape. Therefore, try to wash clothes at a low temperature and dry at the lowest speed. Shorten the washing time of the washing machine to 30-45 minutes. Don't forget to turn it out. Delicate fabrics should be washed by hand, and outdoor clothes should be sent to a dry cleaner.Get rid of worn, faded clothes. Don't wear stained clothes and don't throw them away.All torn buttons should be sewn immediately.Use a steamer to take care of your clothes. It helps to eliminate wrinkles, even with buttons, creases and other decorative elements.Don't hesitate to spend money on shoe repair services: replace old shoes in time. Your shoes look good and the service time is longer. Worn high heels are not sexy enough: throw them away or let them repair. street style

The combination of such colors is responsible for the elegant overall appearance. This is why if you want to look expensive and noble, then an image composed of some light colors (such as beige) is a good decision. Camel straight jacket, basic beige trenches, classic blue jeans, turtleneck sweaters of different colors, pencil skirts... usually, time and fashion will not affect these clothes.

You just need to add some fashion accessories, and people around you will definitely notice how fashionable your clothes are. Handbags, belts, scarves, hats and other accessories can work wonders. Fashion accessories can turn simple pajamas into "fashion."

Forget the stepping stone: a good bag of an unknown brand looks better than a fake bag made of paint tarpaulin. Whether expensive or not, classic styles in yellow, blue, red, and nude colors will always look good. Such shoes increase your image. streetwear brand

The visible lace and rhinestones on your bra and panties are a very serious mistake. Even if your image is perfect, fitting underwear can ruin the overall impression. On special occasions, you should not confuse everyday underwear with erotic underwear. For everyday underwear, simple bras and seamless panties are your best choice. Make white the main feature of the image. White pants, shirts or jackets always look elegant. White clothes look better in winter.

Classic prints have passed the test of time, and they can be placed on top of all fashionable things. Even if you buy your clothes in ordinary stores, these prints look very expensive and elegant.

Glen Plaid (Prince of Wales check) and polka dots are on such a printed list.

Modern fashion is very ironic. Don't limit yourself to a certain style: Add some sporty elements to elegant and romantic clothing and you will look good. By the way, your image will give a very natural and simple impression. One of the easiest ways to make your clothes look more expensive is to change the buttons.

Replace plastic buttons with more beautiful buttons. For example, buttons made of metal or bone. You can even remove buttons you no longer wear from old clothes. What fashion guidelines do you follow? Share with us in the comments! If you like our article, remember to pay attention.

Love Street Style? Shop from Parisian street style inspired Shokra.fr, Inspired by unique self-expression and community, Shokra provides stylish streetwear that represents meaning and a mindset that genuinely impacts the fashion industry. Unlike the common fast-fashion trends that cater to the masses, we strive to create collections with elegant designs to match your closet aesthetics. Drawing inspiration from the , Street Style Shokra embodies both exclusive wears, with an inclusive range which makes us a streetwear brand.

read more about clothes and Parisian fashion