Why me.....

I shut my dads truck door and I wave. I walk in and I see girl about to fall off of a latter. I run to her and I catch her. I put her down and say "My names cash. New kid. What's yours?" "My name is Alyssa." She was a little bit taller than me. She had a blue beanie on with her brown hair out in all sorts of places. She had glasses and down leather boots. She had white pants and a blue shirt. "Where do I go?" "The gym. Right there." "Thanks." I walk in and I see a squad of girls. I see a blonde haired boy and a girl with white hair. They were holding hands and talking. I sat down and they walked over. "Hey. My names Blake. This is my girlfriend Laken." She waved. "Cash. New kid." Blake said "Wanna sit with us at lunch. Hey Laken, can you sit with us today?" "Only for you." She tapped his nose. They sat down by me. I saw the girl, Alyssa walk in. Boy was she cute. I waved and she walked over. Laken hugged her and said "Hey sis." "Hey cash" "Hey Alyssa." Laken says "Have you guys met?" "Yeah. I was about to fall but he caught me." "Thanks Cash. I wouldn't want my sister getting hurt." The heck! She was her sister?! I smiled and said "Welcome." Blake looked at me. He gave me a look like "You like her?" I gave him look like "Drop it." The bell rang and Blake says "Time to go."