I have seen her (part-2)

(Sana's pov)

I was taking a night walk as my A.C. got damage it is already 11 p.m. now I have been walking since 1 hour. As I was thinking about how can I contact with my sister I did not realise that I have walked so far from my apartment and now I am in a very quiet place there are no people around me so I was about to go back when I heard a gun sound and someone's scream.

Sana: WTH! was it a gun shout.
(she was curious so she followed from where the sound came)

(Again a scream)

Sana: Oh! Who is screaming?

(She again heard a scream which was coming from alley nearby she went close to the alley and took a peek.)

she saw a huge bodybuilder type guy was standing there with a gun in his hand some bodyguard around him and a person  was infront of that guy kneeldowned and  blood was flowing from his hand.

(Sana's pov)

Hai waheguruji! Yeh kya dekliya mane.

That body builder type guy: I will count 3 if u won't say who sent u then I will send u to the hell.

1.........2.........

That kneel dowended guy: No! Plz! leave me.

(That body builder type shoot that guy, seeing this Sana screamed)

That bodybuilder type guy turned back & oh no he saw Sana and became shock.

Author: 1 minute. What? that bodybuilder type guy, he is our mafia king Sid.

                 (5th episode end)
************************************

Plz do vote & comment
Love from 💖
Authors.