Chapter 2 - Too Much Fun

* ^^ Iras' picture on top ^^ *

~ Skip To The Day After Graduation Day ~

We were so exhausted with yesterday's events that we slept in and postponed the club thing for tonight . Ugh , I still feel like something bad is going to happen.

We spent the whole day shopping for outfits and getting manicures and pedicures at the spa . It is now 5:45 pm and these two are stressing me tf out .

"Bri , get your sexy ass off the couch and go shower !" Iras yelled already drying off the wetness of her hair from the shower she had .

"Bro, I'm only 20 years old" I try to reason so I won't go

"Soon to be 21 so it doesn't matter , plus , the security is the boyfriend of my other friend, he will let us in" Ona happily replies

"Great , just great ." I muttered sarcastically

After an hour , I hopped out of the shower . I would go a a bit longer but my ears are hurting from Iras' and Ona's constant nagging .

"Iras, you should wear your hair down" Ona says

I dry myself off and slip on a two piece lace undergarments . C'mon, I might be a future nun but I'm going to be one sexy ass nun , that's for sure .

After another hour , we were all ready .
We found out last week that this club was no ordinary club . It was actually some kind of rich club with a casino , some inner bars , and a fighting ring inside . It was hella enormous to be a club , more like a mall with different sections all wrapped up in one store . Idek how to describe it .

I'm not stupid , I am aware of what the Russian Mafia are capable of . If they own this club then that means there will be dangerous people over there . That is why ladies and gents , I have Iras and Ona buya licensed gun , since they were already 21 and we needed protection . In this region of Utah , you have to be 21+ to purchase a licensed gun . It was a small bb gun but it was a big assurance for me and the girls' safety . Hehe , hopefully .

We played a game of rock , paper and scissors to see who would hold the gun throughout the night . I lost considering they were cheating but refused to admit since they were ganging up on me . Fucking cheaters . But I love them to death so , wth .

Ona is wearing a black tight mid-thigh dress that is strap less , showing off her sexy curves . Considering she is short , she wore black 6 inch heels to finish off her look . She said it'll come in handy if a bitch wants to fight her , she would simply stick it up their anal area . Hehe .

Iras is wearing a long sleeved nude jumpsuit that compliments her skin very well . Her neckline is a long V which shows off her big breasts being squished together , and she concludes her look with nude heels . OUU OKAY IRAS !

I on the other hand , is wearing a long red flowy-tight dress with a long slit on my left leg that goes from mid-thigh to my ankles . I wore black garters and a gun thigh strap for my bb gun to be placed in . Nobody can see it . Hehe . That's the plan . I paired it off with red classy heels .

We were all going for the smoky look and finally , many years of watching tutorial makeup on youtube paid off .

"Damn , I don't even recognize myself" Iras whispered

"We look like rich sexy strippers" Ona says

"Our relatives better not know we dressed up like this or we might get an earful" I said

"LET'S GOOOO ! I'll drive us there and you Brina , will drive us back home because for sure I will be wastedddd" Ona says , singing at the end .