Part 1

Today was just a normal day no new shit. I was posted on the block with my homies Chris and Santi. We was talking towards the lil store. Being born and raised in chicago you always gotta be careful, especially in Little Village.

We walked in the store looking for somethin to eat. Como están niños the lady at the register said. I looked around for some hot cheetos and a coke. I paid for my shit and left. "So what's da move for today dawg"? Santi asked. I looked at him kinda shocked cuz he never speaks. "Juan wants us to go up to 28th by the discount mall and peep some fools" i told him.

We head down the block back to my crib. "Ma ahorita vengo" I shouted up the stairs. I grabbed my keys and we dipped. I let Chris play music which i regretted cuz Chris the type of g to listen to soft music on the way to droppin a few mf.

We parked the truck in the parking lot and started walking around. Nothing new just your average da here in the Village. It was maybe 5:35pm when i got that text from my ma "donde estas?" I texted her im with my tia maria which was kinda technically true cuz I was maybe a block away from her house.

My ma always been worried about me. When i was 4 my dad got shot and being a single mother was tough on her. It was a good thing most my family lives near by. She noticed who i started hanging out with and the clothes i was wearing. My older brother is a king and so was my tios and you got cousins in this shit too.Hell even my sisters be reppin LK. She knew I would follow in they're footsteps.

Its about 8 now and we eating at dis lil restaurant. all of a sudden 2 dudes pull up. they sit and order. we notice we ain't seen dez mf around here before and they got all they shit to the right and they wore beige. they didn't notice as but we noticed them and that was their problem. i checked out where we was on 26th street which meant we was still in our hood but dez mf where supposed to be here. i called juan and told him we ran into some two six opps. he said he'll be here in a min.

we noticed the finished eating and followed him to the back of the restaurant where juan and my other homie limón was. "you know where you at right fool!?" Juan said. one of the dudes show the street sign and head for 25th street. the other one followed.

POW POW POW POW POW!!!

before we knew it there where 6 more guys. it was a trap they wanted us to confront them.

POW POW POW POW!!!

me and chris ducked behind a car. i looked over at Santi and he was bleeding. this bitch shot my boy. limón fired back. not more than 5 minutes later we heard cop sirens. the 5 of us hopped in the burbun and drove off.

juan dropped us off at the parking lot where we had parked and i got got in a room santi to my sister. my little sister alondra was the only good one outta my ma's kids. she's smart. lucky she had a lil bit of experience with bullet wounds. the bullet had passed through santi and she patched him up.